Cell Phone Strap?

Franz

It's a dolphin.
TyJILDown said:
If you want serious buyers, I will be more than happy to send money in advance via Paypal.

While I certainly wouldn't mind, I have absolutely zero guarantee that any exist there anymore. I have a bad feeling that the one time I want them, they'll be gone.

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Dammit, sorry guys. :( I KNEW this would happen. They had tons of the new behelits (~$22 each), but of course none of the cell straps. I even saw them in Anime Expo constantly.

Ghey, now I'm determined to find some. Sorry to get any hopes up.

I was JUST about to post that link...I was at work while it ended but I remained high bidder. SO I FINALLY have my phone strap!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1345&item=3280585897&ssPageName=STRK:MEBWN:IT

It was such a cheap price...I was surprised, I thought I would be outbid at my $15 max bid.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
That seemed a damn near impossible item to get. Franz sent me the link to it...I was surprised to see it there on ebay. Glad someone got it...my shopping service couldn't even find it.

nir085

Horse and Armor
It's so ironic how Berserk has statues, trading cards, and even a cell phone strap, but not even a decent selection of clothing or posters.

Well, if you look at the Berserk anime artbook, there IS Berserk clothing including a denim jacket and woman's baby tee...but remember this is an older series so tracking this stuff down...good luck!

But who knows, since the series is licensed in the states shirts -may- be released stateside.

As for posters, for onw there are the limited smaller "standard" anime sized posters & wallscrolls on eBay.

I have a few of the posters myself, but on my wall I just have the official Band of the Hawk flag hung that I lucked out finding at a convention in the past.

Top Bottom