Recent content by yota821

1. Y

Episode 362

Just wanted to come in here and post about how amazing it is that Miura is constantly able to portray SK w/ varying emotions despite the skull helmet/face, especially the sense of pathos in that last panel. I could just feel the regret, anguish and sadness just from that one look alone.
  2. Y

Your plans for the future

Okaaayyy, let's see here: I just got promoted to 3rd degree black belt in tang soo do and 2nd degree black belt in hapkido. I'm starting to see if I can start a park district program, so I guess I'm still on track there. I'm still employed at the same place, and even got a promotion (not much...
  3. Y

Mass Effect 3 [Spoilers]

I wouldn't have minded if I had gotten this ending. :ganishka: :farnese: is that a bad thing?
  4. Y

Stupid Stuff We Really Want

Anything and everything you ever wanted to know about diesel engines <-since I work for Navistar this is something that is just a dream reference book to have, but that price… :magni: Also...
  5. Y

Resident Evil 6

Anyone ready to pony up +$1200 to live out their ultimate Leon cosplay fantasies? :troll: Say it ain't so! :magni: EDIT-fixed the link :schnoz:
  6. Y

Movies you've recently watched

The last one I saw was 借りぐらしのアリエッティ (or The Secret World of Arriety for the UK/US release), a nice, beautiful little movie. Very relaxing to just kick back and watch. :serpico: Ninja edit - forgot The Borrowers was the title of the novel, not the movies :farnese:
  7. Y

SK Net Pets

He's about 3-4 yrs old, he's actually a stray cat that a friend of mine picked up and kept for a few months. She decided to donate it because he was driving her dog nuts and couldn't keep it under control. :mozgus:
  8. Y

1/6 Berserk Guts Berserker (wolf) Armor version custom figure WIP

This is seriously really cool. Just reading through, your attention to detail is incredible! Can't wait for more updates! :beast:
  9. Y

What Are You Playing?

I've been pouring a lot of hours into the Sins of a Solar Empire:Rebellion beta, even though my favorite faction, the Vasari, haven't been made playable yet. :judo: Hurry up Ironclad, show me the good stuff!! :daiba: Between the massive fleets, starbases (TEC loyalists can have multiple...
  10. Y

SK Net Pets

My "new" cat (although I've had him for more than a year now), Royce: FYI, the two cats I had posted on the first page of this thread have passed away, but Royce still carries on the torch!! :judo:
  11. Y

Berserk Saga Project News

Per-ordered my blu-ray copy, now anxiously waiting :ubik:
  12. Y

What Are You Playing?

I've been addicted to Mount & Blade: Warband for so long, and now I find myself dividing my time between M&B, Arkham City, Battlefield 3, and the XBA remake of Guardian Heroes (oh, Sega Saturn, how I've missed you!). My sleepy time is getting severely compromised lately… :troll:
  13. Y

Episode 316

I've missed the last few episodes (the last one I read was ep. 312), but I'm glad this episode wasn't too hard to catch up with. Very interesting stuff, I find it very concerning that Guts keeps going into Berserk mode at almost every sign of trouble. :beast: Also, glad to see the Moonlight...
  14. Y

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

涙そうそう by Begin
  15. Y

Changes to the artwork from the prepublication to the volumes

Just a note on the sound effects, to me they are just the background noise of the ocean waves washing up against the seashore. "Za-zaaaa" or "Za---nn..." is a rough way of translating the onomatopoeia. This same sound effect occurs when Schierke goes crying into Guts' bosom (vol. 28 as well)...
Top Bottom