Recent content by ZoddtheGod

1. Z

Kaoru Kurimoto author of Guin Saga passes away

Wow she didn't even get to tap into that anime money yet. :judo:
  2. Z

Movies to dread

Shadow of the Colossus Yep they're making a movie to ruin this great game. :judo:
  3. Z

Left 4 Dead

Most fun level is the Hospital imo. There's a great camping spot in the back. I've lasted 15 minutes not using any glitch or hiding spot. :guts:
  4. Z

MMO Talk

Damn, I've gotten Sky but Sea is still a good ways off. (on the diablo fight) My Drk really needs Sea. :sad: Is Odin really difficult?
  5. Z

Games everyone should play

Underrated games eh? I would have to say... God Hand (PS2) One of the funnest and most challenging brawlers I've played in a long time. The Shadow Hearts series (PS2) I think it horrible that most people haven't heard of this series. :judo: Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy (PS2) Pretty fun...
  6. Z

Left 4 Dead

lol at the nubs who do it in versus. I only do it in survival. Combat shotgun all the way for versus. :ganishka:
  7. Z

MMO Talk

Hey theres something I've always wondered about WoW, what is the best dd job meleewise? :???:
  8. Z

MMO Talk

It would probably be even more successful if Blizzard would've bothered with consoles. :serpico:
  9. Z

MMO Talk

I can't really badmouth it too much cause I havent really played WoW but that's what I heard. I've been playing FFXI for about four years and I only got two jobs to 75. :judo: Still fun though.
  10. Z

Left 4 Dead

I already found a good glitch spot in the warehouse area. Just jump into the carboard boxes on the forthlift from the beams. Got a good 20 minutes before I got bored though. :/ I'm glad they finally modified the melee. The game isnt broken anymore. I got sick of people hiding in corners doing...
  11. Z

MMO Talk

I don't mean to be rude either but WoW doesn't seem interesting to me at all. I heard that you can reach max level in about three weeks and you can't even change jobs. Wheres the replayability? FFXI has got a ok PVP but not alot of people play it for that. FFXI is all about the endgame stuff. It...
  12. Z

MMO Talk

I play on Phoenix, Its a decent server. I only got Drk and Mnk to 75. :/ I'm working on unlocking Sea atm. You got the Ares body? :isidro:
  13. Z

MMO Talk

You sir, are made of win. What server you play on? :guts:
  14. Z

Yo

It already is the best manga EVER. :azan:
  15. Z

Yo

Hello, made my account here a couple of years ago but never bothered to post for some odd reason but I rewatched the anime and am currently rereading the manga so I decided to start posting. For starters I'm going to tell my my top 5 favorite characters and why.... Guts- Do I really need to...
Top Bottom