Yo

ZoddtheGod

Zodd the Immortal
Hello, made my account here a couple of years ago but never bothered to post for some odd reason but I rewatched the anime and am currently rereading the manga so I decided to start posting. For starters I'm going to tell my my top 5 favorite characters and why....

Guts- Do I really need to explain lol? How can you not like him? He is the main character after all(or you could say hes just a "pebble" on Griffith's path but that would have to be one badass pebble that just wont die)
Griffith- Everyone is gay for Griffith, no exceptions. :griff:
Judeau- C'mon he was easily one of the most likable characters in the Hawks.Also one of the most noble characters in recent memory and an all around likable guy. His death was too sad to bear and fills my heart with great sorrow that he never confessed his feelings for Caska. :judo:(btw I don't really approve of this emote -__- it makes him look emo)
Corkus- An asshole that you hate to love and likewise. He knew about the Hulk Hogan stance. :carcus:
Zodd- KNEEL BEFORE ZODD! (sorry you must get that all the time -_-)

As you can tell I'm a huge fan of the Golden Arc. :guts:

Least likable character?

Puck- Comic relief... in MY Berserk?
slj.png

Anyway, tell me about yourselves and why you love Berserk. I find other Berserk fans... fascinating. :guts:

S

smoke

I read it only because of Puck.

In fact, I white-out every panel that doesn't have Puck in it...

:puck:
:puck: :puck:
:puck: :puck: :puck:
:puck: :puck: :puck: :puck:
:puck: :puck: :puck: :puck: :puck:
:puck: :puck: :puck: :puck: :puck: :puck:
:puck: :puck: :puck: :puck: :puck:
:puck: :puck: :puck: :puck:
:puck: :puck: :puck:
:puck: :puck:
:puck:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hey there,

ZoddtheGod said:
Judeau- C'mon he was easily one of the most likable characters in the Hawks.Also one of the most noble characters in recent memory and an all around likable guy. His death was too sad to bear and fills my heart with great sorrow that he never confessed his feelings for Casca. :judo:(btw I don't really approve of this emote -__- it makes him look emo)

That emoticon was created for the sole purpose of making fun of posts like yours. :casca:

ZoddtheGod said:
Least likable character?

Puck- Comic relief... in MY Berserk?
slj.png

Man, if only Puck had died instead of JODO, Berserk would be the best manga EVER. :judo:

Top Bottom