So I bought a printer for the first time ever

I bought a printer and started printing shit!!! Its amazing!!! I printed out Kentaro Miura's photo the one with Guts drawing behind him and put it in my wallet, then I printed out this very nice episode 364 artwork

then I also printed out this cat for my room door.
IMG_20240208_144852.jpg

Why didnt anyone tell me this was so much fun!!! Ive never owned a printer before, its brilliant, u can print out everything and anything u want !!! Sure the cartridges cost a fortune but I wont be printing THAT much yknow?
do you guys feel me?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
In high school my printer would randomly start printing random garbage symbols in the middle of the night. One time it had just smiley faces on it, pages and pages of it until I woke up and turned it off.

I always figured it was just bad wiring in the walls but it could have simply been haunted.

In high school my printer would randomly start printing random garbage symbols in the middle of the night. One time it had just smiley faces on it, pages and pages of it until I woke up and turned it off.

I always figured it was just bad wiring in the walls but it could have simply been haunted.
That's actually pretty terrifying

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Must have been a hacker! Or worse...

lawnmowerman_avatar-1024x584.jpg

guuuuuuuuts

Excited for the next chapter!
Sure the cartridges cost a fortune
Time to get on that sweet, sweet Ecotank train. :ubik:

In high school my printer would randomly start printing random garbage symbols in the middle of the night.
That sounds awesome! I purposefully set up an online system where anyone can send me pictures and random files, which amazingly has never ended in me receiving anything awkward or illegal. People are not all bad. :sweatdrop:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I purposefully set up an online system where anyone can send me pictures and random files, which amazingly has never ended in me receiving anything awkward or illegal. People are not all bad. :sweatdrop:
That’s true, but sometimes it just takes one or two assholes to ruin something.

Around 2003, as a kind of joke and social experiment, I gave full forum privileges to everyone in one particular off-topic section of the forum. They could edit any post, move any post, merge threads, (I think they could even edit how that section looked) etc. I thought it would be interesting: “Let’s see what fresh chaos develops!” What they did: Erase everything there. :shrug:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
If you're done printing out rare DBZ screenshots from Japan I highly recommend the promotional character art for "Zelda 64." Still the best use of a printer I've found:

400px-Links_-_OOT.png

Link will never be cooler than THIS.

Top Bottom