A drawing by Smith

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Wow, that's pretty awesome. You really captured the Miura action scene style. Zodd's right arm is a tad too small though.

There is a little problem enounter with Zodd hair for my drawing.. it look as though he just been to a salon and perm his hair... I tried to modify it a few time it doesnt look any better... :judo:

Btw yeah... His hand look small...

Anyway to Shirukei: Welcome Onboard :SK:

HAHA,SMITH'S ANOTHER NEW FANTASTIC WORK ~
Great work Smith~
And your chinese name is LinXX.....(I cant recognize the following two canji...)

Shirukei said:
Could someone translate the chinese text please... thanks!
:guts:
It's a secret :carcus:

blueberserk said:
And your chinese name is LinXX.....(I cant recognize the following two canji...)

It's a secret :carcus:

But seriously its not easy to draw... can take a whole day just for a small panel...

Hmmm just half complete the work i am doing... Knowing that I will be using these days i think maybe it will be better if i just post this finished panel first

Gutsaction.jpg

Anyone know how to resize this :void:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Smith said:
Hmmm just half complete the work i am doing... Knowing that I will be using these days i think maybe it will be better if i just post this finished panel first

Good copy smith, you're improving.

Smith said:
Anyone know how to resize this :void:

Any image editing program can do that. Not to mention theres probably a setting in the program you used to scan this.

CnC said:
Good copy smith, you're improving.

Any image editing program can do that. Not to mention theres probably a setting in the program you used to scan this.

Heh... I am finally able to scale it down for everyone to enjoy... haha :SK:

Top Bottom