a list of excelent new animes (2003)

T

temporary

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
GTO Anyone?? I know that is a bit old...but you know... ;D I saw naruto on Japanese television...I thought it looked pretty cool, never knew the name of it till I saw people talking about it and showing pictures. Anyone know if RAVE is anygood??

GTO drama and anime rocks! Its funny as hell, but if you ever get a chance, read the MANGA, it is 999999999999999999X more funny!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Oltobaz said:
You remember well.I can't wait to see Orpheus,Minos,Eaque...Man,it's too good too be true...How long have we been waiting for this??How long??

15 years, honestly I don't really like Saint seiya but I'm somehow glad for you guys.

Texhnolyze - its licensed by pioneer, but the first ep is out there, its freaky, and the animation is weird, but i think its well worth the download

LastEXILE - definately another different anime, kinda more mellow retro feeling, reminds me a little of Metropolis, id check it out

G

Genn21

Well i finally took the time to watch saint saya... i have to say after i wasnt impressed with the first few episodes of saint saya the original .. ( reincarnates of VOLTRON !! ;D ) i switched to the saint saya ova's and flew threw a episode of that i couldnt evan stomach it the characters got evan more bishi and the power armor got that much gayer ... i was just waiting for one of them to sing the power ranger song and summon a ultra megazord ( pink ranger !! ), well after that disaster i flung the cd out the window and watched it dematerilize a entire neighboorhood block from just pure sucking ( it was really horrible ) i thought about watching the sequels , but my t,v ran to the shitter to empty saint says good qualitys

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
GTO the live action, I thought was alrgiht, hehehe, Crazy Onizuka! it was the only one with subs on it...damn those Japanese!!! I need to learn more!!!!! :-[

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Genn21 said:
Well i finally took the time to watch saint saya... i have to say after i wasnt impressed with the first few episodes of saint saya the original .. ( reincarnates of VOLTRON !! ;D ) i switched to the saint saya ova's and flew threw a episode of that i couldnt evan stomach it the characters got evan more bishi and the power armor got that much gayer ... i was just waiting for one of them to sing the power ranger song and summon a ultra megazord ( pink ranger !! ), well after that disaster i flung the cd out the window and watched it dematerilize a entire neighboorhood block from just pure sucking ( it was really horrible ) i thought about watching the sequels , but my t,v ran to the shitter to empty saint says good qualitys

"Sigh"

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
Last Exile is awesome. It's sorta like an RPG. Get Backers is weird...but I just can't stop thinking about Last Exile. :D

G

Genn21

;D , i havn't seen last exile yet..tsk. ..tsk.. becausei m still hunting for overman king gainer ep 3 ( hardcore mecha warriors right there kicken ass ) but i bet exile is a sweet anime none the less beingo nly am onth old everyones giving it hot reveiws, also i have a new anime to throw on the list

1: Run=dim ( traitor warrior looks at his life while piloting a mecha against his old comrades, this anime gives you osmthing to think about)

2: vie durant ( cold empty world and loners fighting monsters i dont know much about it ..pretty hot ep 1 tho )

P

psymont

what is worth watching from this list:

http://www.animesuki.com/series.php

S

SoulCrasher

gundam seed, wolf's rain, naruto, and .hack if ur into that. some people on this board recommeded get backers, last exile, GTO live action, e's otherwise, overman king gainer, spiral, and gunparade march

G

Genn21

:-X , GTO... PEDO !!!!

Psymont series i like from Anime suki , Overmain king gainer , Hack signs ok but nothing to go wild about, E's Otherwise , Run = dim , Last exile ( everyone seems to like this ) , matantei Loki Ragnarock , Full metal panic ( i love it ) , Gun parade march , Wolfs rain ( this is a deffinate ), Figure 17 ,

animes & ep's which are not on the site but can be found other places , kazaa , links from that site.. Tales of destiny ( one of my favs ) , Zone of enders ( awsome ), overman king gainer ep's 3-x , run dim ep's 1-6 , Now and Then, Here and There ( watch kids get killed in a war )

Top Bottom