About the "BAD ENGLISH" bitch war...please...

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
From another board: I am not going to quote anymore than the most recent one:

on September 24th, 2001, 1:02pm, paradiselost wrote:...'cause I seriously believe that your English is not so better than mine

Renemaka13: um...yes it is...

paradiselost: well, I don't believe so, ...

Renemaka13: how the fuck is it not?!

Paradiselost: ...well education, that's for sure...

oh
my
god...

english is my first language....

heh heh hehhh...

;D ;D ;D

I know it's out of the berserk "shootin the breeze" topic, but here goes:

Paradiselost, not that I'd offensively pick on it, but since EVERYTIME you simply get heated up over "who's better", here's a 3rd person's point of view:

American English or British English, it doesn't matter which side you're from, you seemed to have misinterpreted a lot of what other people says, and most people don't understand your phrases either.  NOT to say you're bad or people are picking at the odds, but you have no authority to think people are lower than you or something, because it's quite obvious, at least to me, that your english is not as perfected as you think it is, nor mine (so please don't come gnawing on my pants).  Let's just end like this okay?  Because, if ranemaka13 and Olivier (etc.) and you start to throw one-line fits about "your english suck" on this board again, I think this will eventually have to be solved outside of "general talk" section, because it's beyond friendly bullshit.

:-X nothing offensive from bottom of my heart, just my opinions~

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Whoops. My hand slipped and deleted everything in the witch girl post that has any coorelation with this matter. Oops!

aelka

Tis k that this gets deleted, but I hope Paradiselost will have a chance to read this *he probably'll bitch* and at least MAYBE he'll stop if it comes up next time. :-[ maybe delete this thread tomorrow?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Nope, it can stay as a reminder.

My stance on this whole deal is that Paradise needs to keep quiet and not flaunt his 'mad english skills' and WE need to just keep cool when he does.

He is entitled to his opinion of his own grasp of the language(no matter how blatantly false any of us consider it).

Let it be...

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Why do people even bother to have those arguments?

I stopped after that 'i'm a bigger viking than you are' debacle.. *blushes*

But it was kinda fun though... because Danes and Swedes... *grins* like dogs and cats....

aelka

I never argued about this topic before today either. I only read the Berserk Icon thread today, then I read the Poopy joke thread today, then I was like ARUGH! Someone should at least shut the source tap.

Fishbomb

well Sweden has Beowulf to claim as their own dont they?

*grins* Nope... that was germany actually... They stole and romanticised a lot of nordic mythology back in the olden days...

olden days... that's one english expression I like. English has its limits, but its fun.

Fishbomb

Da! Ja ne gavarjo porusskie!

Heh... what a wonderful language to forget all about. Spent two years in shcool with it... and for what? Nothing ;D

I have forgotten more languages than I have learned...

A

Antony

...after the last comments that Walter, and Cronus, and Oliver said...

...well, what can I say...

::)

...only...no comment, I have never seen idiots like this Board Administrator...

biez

Oh GOD PLEASE Paradiselost give up...you mf should just shut the trap and stop picking on everyone's English because of your disability.

P

paradiselost

...of course, Biez is a way to say "ciao", but it's normal in all the world...

::)

...languages...

ahahhahahaha

Top Bottom