All Berserk Merchandise?

How much merchandise is out there?
where do most of you buy your items?

I'm in the US, so what is a good place to buy in-stock items?

I am an e-bayer which is wher I have gotten my first 2 figures, both the Guts. :)
but what about online sites?

thanks.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Re:All Berserk Merchandise?/ Let's See...

Swordsman_Fury said:
How much merchandise is out there?
where do most of you buy your items?

I'm in the US, so what is a good place to buy in-stock items?

I am an e-bayer which is wher I have gotten my first 2 figures, both the Guts. :)
but what about online sites?

thanks.

There is actually a huge amount of merchandise out there if you look in the right places.

Good places to buy in stock items online can be iffy, but my choice is www.explosiontoys.com for statues.

You can also try:

www.animecastle.com
www.animenation.com
www.hlj.com

Ebay is also a good option to get some action figures, the occasional Art of War statue, DVDs, posters, clocks, mousepads, lighters and cases, and wall hangings.

However, I use a Japanese shopping service. Now it depends on what you are looking to obtain. My goal was to collect all the Art of War statues including the limited edition issues.

Yahoo JAPAN auctions have great selections of items and not always expensive...there are also unique items that you can ONLY find in Japan such as puzzles, limited edition DVDs and laserdiscs, stationery and posters, limited edition action figures, clothing ( t shirts, jackets), and statues,pocket watches, etc.

Because most of the sellers do not sell internationally your best bet is to use this service:

www.mworldservice.com

I do business with a gentleman named MASATO who buys items from Yahoo Japan and charges a commission.

When I first started here a few months ago I had absolutely NO CLUE as to where to start. Now as you can see, Walter has made me moderator :D and I can help you find just about anything.

LG

Top Bottom