Alucard, Vash and Dante

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Shouki Slann said:
Yes, and then he elbowed her in the head and took off.

True indeed but she basically had him cornered. There was nothing he could do except kill himself. so yea integra didn't exactly kill yan, thats true, but to say that seras took care of yan though would be way off.

Dude though we should stop muckin up the topic like ya said earlier im me  or go to the hellsing forums.
I never said Seras beat Yan I just said he was jobbing to her, ie. getting stomped on by her to make him look good. Elbowing someone in the head and taking off doesn't make up for getting effortlessly slammed on the ground and held there.

And yeah a new topic would be good I guess. ;D

I searched and found we are not the first to want to chat Hellsing here.

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?PHPSESSID=8f224b027e324256dbe31e7ba1c3f86b&topic=1287.25

Better to revive an old topic than start a new one

D

darkbane

Alucard said:
There is a big sue everything mentality in Japan :eek:  I thought that was only in the states.

No no I meant to say I don't think there is... But I'm just guessing, and unscientifically at that (my basis here being the low average IQ, high average greed, and overly touchy mentality prevalent in the USA).

Btw, not to go to that old post, but I did love watching Hellsing. (Doesn't change my opinion of its overall level but...)

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
There isnt a big su-everything-and-everyone type thing. For this I know for sure. You have to look at how Japan is, oer here, crime for the most part is pretty tame. if there is even 1 urder, it's on all the channels in whole country of Japan! So to have someone sue say a big company over here over something would defintly make it to all the new's stations. I have been over here for over 4 years and I have never seen that. ;D But keeping on topic, the same thing that could be said about Huge swords with different characeters, its just a charecteristic that would define a person/persons as a baddass. :-*

Top Bottom