Animal Rights and PETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Fetus_Ninja

Lets go, bub!
Aconyro said:
"P.S. I hate half of PETA. The radical vigilante asshole half that simply do not know how much a little tact can actually work.

that'd be fine except the leaders openly acknowledge and accept the violent acts committed on behalf of animal rights with no qualms whatsoever.

just to be clear though, i don't hate vegans or vegetarians. like i said, its your personal choice. I can understand it for health or religious reasons...and by health i mean ones personal diet choices. Cool with me, could really care less if you eat all greens or all blood red meat.

i think its hypocritical for people to support organizations like PETA that kill about half the animals they are supposed to be looking after (put to sleep for whatever reasons). Isn't that against thier creed? Not to mention one of the former leaders of it had an artery in her leg replaced with that of a cow. Isn't that exploiting animals? (something like that, i forget the specifics) Anyways check out Penn and Tellers "Bullshit" episode on it and hear the quotes yourselves.

Aconyro

REVENGE!
Is it? Isn't it? Does it matter, Do people call you Bob? Maybe. Does it matter to them if your name isn't bob? Probably not. Your name could be William but if your Bob than your Bob. End of argument. Move on.

Due to this penname people call me Acky. It just stuck with these indivuals.

Aconyro

REVENGE!
Bob and Bob argue but they're both Bob. And Bob is Bob, But not the same Bob, and David, Well David is not Bob or Bob because Bob is Bob. Maybe Bob and Bob are one, maybe two, maybe three. Bobs are Bobbing, Two Bobs. One Bob. Bob Bob. Yep, there both Bob but one is more Bob. Which one's more Bob? Well, Bob is more Bob because he is Bob. So as you can see Bob is Bob is Bob while Bob is Bob. And in essence, there is Bob and or nor Bob. Bob backward is also Bob which is Bob. So, I must conclude that Bob is boB is BoB is bob and so Bob. Therefore, Bob must exist.

Long live Bob!

P.S. And Bob has been Bob for as long as he was Bob so why question Bob?

Not sure why people are making a big deal out of it.

Bob is Bob while Vampire Hunter Bob is Vampire Hunter Bob or VHB. Heck I knew who Sky Traveler was refering to which was the guy who's board name is Bob who posted on this thread not you VHB which also btw you didn't post at all in this thread. It should have been obvious who she was referring to which was BOB not with the guy who has two full letters ahead of the name Bob (VHB).

Now back to topic. Yeah I do agree that PETA may have the right heart in place but they just over do things. Oh and Pamela Anderson is one of the PETA members whatever she says is always right. ;) ;D

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
ZODDGUTS said:
Not sure why people are making a big deal out of it.

Bob is Bob while Vampire Hunter Bob is Vampire Hunter Bob or VHB. Heck I knew who Sky Traveler was refering to which was the guy who's board name is Bob who posted on this thread not you VHB which also btw you didn't post at all in this thread. It should have been obvious who she was referring to which was BOB not with the guy who has two full letters ahead of the name Bob (VHB).

Did you even read Aconyro's post? He went though back breaking detail to explain everything for you. Hey Sky Traveler should have been even more clear about who she[hot?] was talking about. And it's two WORDS ahead of Bob.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Did you even read Aconyro's post? He went though back breaking detail to explain everything for you. Hey Sky Traveler should have been even more clear about show she[hot?] was talking about. And it's two WORDS ahead of Bob.

Yes, I did in fact read his post it didn't exactly make sence to me.

But yes it's two words for whatever reason I wrote letters instead of writting "words".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom