Anyone want to write reviews or articles about japanese toys?

conan

Until next time...
As many of us collect statues, toys, and other collectibles from Japane and other imports, I'm posting this here.

Action On-line, the publisher of the site I work for (www.Figures.com) is actively searching for writers who would like to review or write articles about japanese toys and collectibles.

The site in question is www.CoolJapaneseToys.com and www.DragonballToys.com. Both have a good fan base, but need more writers and reviewers.

If anyone is interested, shoot me an email at crowinghorse@yahoo.com or a PM here...

Thanks-

Jess

conan

Until next time...
Depends on if you get free figures...

If we have samples, they are yours to keep, but receiving samples before you've proven yourself is unlikely...

Working for a company may be a conflict, depending on who you work for and if you review their products or products in direct competition with your company...

conan said:
Depends on if you get free figures...

If we have samples, they are yours to keep, but receiving samples before you've proven yourself is unlikely...

Working for a company may be a conflict, depending on who you work for and if you review their products or products in direct competition with your company...

I currently work for Palisades.

Top Bottom