AOW: Armored Berserk Bust Statue

Just placed an order for the 2 bust set this morning. The set is right around my price range. Big fan of the Skull Helmet bust. This will be my first direct order with Art of War. How exactly do I send them payment?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hydra632 said:
This will be my first direct order with Art of War. How exactly do I send them payment?

Hi Hydra632, to buy products from AOW you have to make an international money transfer (remittance) from your bank. Basically they'll send you an email with the information you need once your order is confirmed and ready to ship and you'll have to make the transfer at your bank directly. You can't pay by credit card. The FAQ of BerserkStatues.com sums up the ordering process pretty well, here's an extract:

BerserkStatues.com said:
- How do I order from the Art of War website?

Ordering off the AOW website is pretty easy. Basically, load up the English site and click "order" on whatever items you want. It'll prompt you to add your shipping information and email, etc. There, you will also be able to choose your shipping preference: EMS or Seamail. DEFINITELY choose EMS because it's insured and it takes a week (at most) to get your statues. Seamail is not insured and it takes 3-4 weeks. I've also received damage items when using Seamail, but have had flawless experiences with EMS. So, though it's more expensive, the extra cost for EMS is very much worth it.

After you submit your information, Art of War will simply send you a confirmation email within 24-48 hours. Reply to that email and your order is confirmed!

When your items are ready to ship, they will send you another email with all the information you need to bring to your bank for the money transfer. This will include the total cost, the routing number, the bank account number, etc. It's all very straight forward.

Keep in mind, however, that with most banks, there is a fee for money transfers. I use Wells Fargo and my fee for foreign money transfers is $32.

And NO, Art of War does not accept Paypal. I know, it bums me out too!

Here's also a thread Darkadien Zurel made on the topic.

Please search for answers in previous threads before asking that kind of question in the future.

I think that you will spend a lot of money for "just" those 2 busts (with the bank transfer, japanese bank added fees, shipping etc...)
Think of it carefully ;)

Just to give you an idea so you know incase you dont. For the 2 bust statues full charge to me is 21,000 Yen. my wire travels from my bank to a mitsubishi bank in japan then to there bank. So an extra fee is in there... but the wire itself cost about 40 bucks. So your looking at about 218 dollars roughly at a guess of how much your going to spend. You could pay a little less like 23 dollars less or somthing if your bank doesnt handle through a 3rd party like mine.

But just incase you didnt know just wanted to lay that out for you so you have a better idea Hydra.

But personally if you ask me its worth it im very pleased with my past Art of War purchases and im sure ill be very pleased with this one. :guts:

just got my set in the mail today. felt they were alil small for the price. on the flip side aow tried to dress up the box with a white satin lining. the bottom part of the handle of the sword seems really fragile to put on, specially since the wire ends look like they were clipped by wirecutters and thus alittle deformed at the tip. truthfully the main reason i wanted this was for the skull version of the armor. wish they woulda given him arms or somethign to make the bust appear alittle bigger. nevertherless a solid rendering

Hello EnderZero,
thanks for sahring your impressions.
I have pre order the wolf version only
May I ask you if it is possible for you to take some photographies please ?

Got mine in the mail today, i will admit same with ender there a little small i was exspecting bigger but then again i didnt compare the size that the page said to any of there other statues etc. But i still like them decent little busts i dont regreat my order at all :)

Kenji-kun said:
May I ask you if it is possible for you to take some photographies please ? 

im actually finally getting my ikea displays this weekend via delivery so soon as i put em together im gonna take some shots of everything on display :guts:

EnderZero said:
im actually finally getting my ikea displays this weekend via delivery so soon as i put em together im gonna take some shots of everything on display :guts:

Thanks a lot.
We are waiting for your pictures in the "Displaying Berserk Art?" topic ;)

I am amazed by the fact that you both find these a little too small. There are 1/10 scaled, just like the complete berserker statue, but represent only the upper part.
The wolf version seems bigger, doesn't it ? (due to the Dragon Slayer)

yah the wolf version is alright. partly i think its the inclusion of the ds, partly just having both arms, as silly as that sounds. its just that the skull version is pretty much just his torso, no arms, nothing that makes it feel so tiny. still i have to put em up next to my skullknight bust and see how they look. if they look good together thats all i need :guts:

SMZKAH

I shall find the crystal of peace
Looks like these, or at least the wolf one, may be coming to the US. You can pre order them on the TIS page. http://www.tisinc99.com/ber460645.html
They're about $72 pre ordered....not sure how that compares to the final price when ordering from AOW.

I don't think it is a us release.
Tisinc must have imported a few for his shop.

Ah, I just want to know if there is a serial number on the box.

EnderZero, please, don't keep us waiting like that :judo:

sorry man,
those friggin ikea displays take like 2hrs to make. I bought the optional light for the top but they didnt bother to drill holes for the screws or tell you in the assembly that it might be a good idea to drill some before you put it together. Thus i was standing almost inside it trying to center the light and mark the drill spots :miura:

Im planning on finishing the last 2 of 3 tomorrow and will hopefully have pics up for everyone.

As for the busts, my set pair had a number on the box but no plaque or number on the busts themselves.

Top Bottom