AOW - Guts Blackswordman "Birth Feast" II Statue

Auction of Guts:Black Swordsman Episode of Birth Feast

To celebrate the immediate sold-out of our new Guts:Black Swordsman PVC statue released on December,2007, ART OF WAR decided to put 2 pieces of the fundamental form of this item, Guts:Black Swordsman Episode of Birth Feast(No.004) up at auction on our website.

*limited version 1 *limited version 2

*No.001(limited to 200 /No.001~200) *No.201(limited to 200 /No.201~400)

Auction Period: 11:00am, 11 January - 19:00pm, 17 January (Japanese time)

Start Price: 20,000Yen (limited version 1)

15,000Yen (limited version 2)

Please refer to ART OF WAR’s HP for more information.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Re: Auction of Guts:Black Swordsman Episode of Birth Feast

BrandonRudy said:
To celebrate the immediate sold-out of our new Guts:Black Swordsman PVC statue released on December,2007, ART OF WAR decided to put 2 pieces of the fundamental form of this item, Guts:Black Swordsman Episode of Birth Feast(No.004) up at auction on our website.

Am I missing something? Did you provide the link to the auction?

Why not use something like ebay?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Auction of Guts:Black Swordsman Episode of Birth Feast

CnC said:
Am I missing something? Did you provide the link to the auction?

Why not use something like ebay?

BrandonRudy didn't make it clear in his post, but he actually just posted an email that AOW sent to all their clients. It's AOW that's going to auction those statues, so just go to their website to see what it's all about.

Received my LE 'bloody' version. I have to agree with some of the earlier comments about it.

Statue is great for a pvc figure, but the blood is dreadful. It's not red at all, more purple, and looks like a kid painted it on.

I tend to go for normal versions of statues rather than the bloody versions, as it never seems that blood can be done too well. I loved the blood on the Zodd on horseback statue though, and hoped this would be of a similar quality.

Other than that I would recommend the figure, the new flowing cape is really nice - just avoid the blood!

Grovel are you speaking of the "once released" LE or the shiny, repainted LE...

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/photos.php?gid=209 A few days ago I ordered the version they repainted. Hopefully this one's blood doesn't look as purple as you say. Anyway.. I like the new version's head a lot more. Not sure if I like how pale he looks in AoW's pictures though. But I suppose he would be pale after losing so much blood and getting the shite kicked out of himself.

Kaiserschmarrn said:
Grovel are you speaking of the "once released" LE or the shiny, repainted LE...

I'm talking about the new pvc statue, as pictured here (hope you don't mind me using your pics yesmilord)

yesmilord said:
Here are some pics --
DSC00179.jpg

DSC00184.jpg

It looks much better in the AOW pics that you have linked to, but the blood is no where near so good in reality. Mine looks exactly like yesmilords photos. I would recommend cancelling it if you can and get the non-bloody version.

Son-of-a... Looks like I could get the normal version. Now my concern is whether I can cancel this one!!

Hmm... We could pretend Guts killed something purpleish/redish-blooded. Probably not, though.

I'll be happy to have any version, unless the blood is just wrong like a green, yellow, orange, black, white w/e the hell doesn't have a hint of red in it.. or too little (orange for example). /end rant.

BTW I agree. Zodd Senma's blood is wicked. :beast:

EDIT: All right, no bloody version.. However, how good is the blood on the Guts Millenium Attack Form statue?

Top Bottom