AoW order

Well finally after about 2 months of pain and work i got my package from AoW. Now i just need to get my watch fitted and all tuned up and ill post you all some pictures :D

N

Ng51386

Thought some people would like to know, if you order through a 3rd party, it's sometimes cheaper than buying directly from Masato. I ordered something from AOW directly, would had cost nearly double, then add the wire fee from the banks, instead though the third party I used (Masato) cost close to 20-30 dollars cheaper.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Darkadien Zurel said:
Now i just need to get my watch fitted and all tuned up and ill post you all some pictures :D

To get it fitted? Just do it yourself man, it doesn't take long.

well thing is Aaz i dont know nothing about it and the instructions are in japanese.  This is my first serious watch and im not much of a watch man really.  So im just kinda afraid i might damage it.  Hell i dont even want to take the figures out of there boxes afraid ill break somthing LOL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ng51386 do you have a web site or somthing for Masato, me i had to go through a friend to get it which was to much hastle i wont order from AoW again unless i get my own account which i might possibly do cause i love the detail and care they take with all there items. At any rate, i think the masato are the action figures not the actuall statues.. but i could be wrong. I dont have the information to look really or find out right now.

N

Ng51386

The link for Masato is ... http://www.m-world-service.com/

He is a third party service. Meaning he buys the stuff for you, then ships it himself. The thing is you get fees after fees. If you pay him through paypal, you have to pay for paypal fees, then he charges other fees, then shipping fees. Nothing drastic, but he has good customer service, and ships well.

And this one time, he was cheaper than AOW direct.

Darkadien Zurel said:
Well finally after about 2 months of pain and work i got my package from AoW.  Now i just need to get my watch fitted and all tuned up and ill post you all some pictures :D
congrat bro, all the hassles finally paid off :judo:

yup sure did :D thanks Kubricka i love the watch, now only problem is AoW has several other items i want >.< hehe i really want that Wolf berserk bust  :beast:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well like i said here is a picture of my watch, all i had was my shitty web cam and bad lighting so its not a great picture and ill only post one to save you all from the horror of bad pictures lol.
348691500_l.jpg

but also... i have decided to open a bank account at another bank while keeping the one at my credit union for the purpose of only ordering from Art of War.... ive fallen in love with the company just after my first order :D hastle smastle.. i know what to do now wont make the same mistake.

Yeah the picture is upside down. I just was holding my left hand infront of my body instead of away. Its a junkie picture anyways but man i love the watch :serpico:

Also like i said im gonna open a bank account with my friends bank and order the Guts and slan, the 2 busts of the berserker armor, and possibly the one of guts with the croc base ^^ not sure on that one yet nice statue but i dont know if i like how his face looks etc. I didnt think at first id get so addicted to these things but just how AoW packages and the qaulity there wounderfull. Not only that but if i decide to sell them in the future i can probably get more money than i gave for them :guts:

but anyone can anyone give me a decent price for a display case i dont want to put these works on display without a safe case to put them in.

N

Ng51386

For a display case, you might want to go to a sports memoribilia store, they have glass or mabe even plastic display cases, problem is it might not fit properly.

I'm also trying to look for glass cases, problem is I have to fit a Zodd II in it, lol.

Did you ask Masato how much those things would be if he were to buy them for you instead? Sometimes it can be cheaper, but sometimes it might not be, cant hurt to ask.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Darkadien Zurel said:
Not only that but if i decide to sell them in the future i can probably get more money than i gave for them

Don't be too sure about that, sometimes it just doesn't sell that well. I wouldn't recommend you to base yourself on that aspect of collecting to decide whether you'll buy a statue or not. It's up to you though.

well i mean im only gonna buy statues i want.  But im saying if in the future i want to sell them i can probably get some cash out of them.  Not buying them for resale value.  Buying them cause i like them.  ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for seeing if its cheaper from Masato im not sure i added up his price i would assume its more expsensive cause i still have to pay for all the fee's and his commission im asuming it would be more but i could check i supose.

N

Ng51386

As for seeing if its cheaper from Masato im not sure i added up his price i would assume its more expsensive cause i still have to pay for all the fee's and his commission im asuming it would be more but i could check i supose.

Yeah, it can never hurt to ask for a quote. Especially since the wire fee for some people is like 35 USD if not more.... So that alone can cover the comission and then some, so it always depends. If it's too expensive, then the commision will override the wire fee, but dont forget about remit fees and shipping fees, he can be cheaper at times.

Then dont forget, you can buy stuff on Yahoo Japan auctions, which have some of the best things that ebay will rarely ever have :p

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ng51386 said:
dont forget about remit fees and shipping fees, he can be cheaper at times.

There's also the Japan only tax that you'll pay if you go with Masato (and not from AOW if you're a foreigner), and the local shipping fee from AOW to him. It can still be cheaper like Ng51386 said so make your counts. :guts:

I wouldnt have the first idea where to look at on Yahoo japan auctions really. but ill give it a shot. Ill probably just stick with AoW myself since the order i plan on placing is around 70,000 yen

i think all im getting for x-mass this year is Art of War stuff out the wazu lol but im happy :serpico: there statues are beautiful

N

Ng51386

Once AOW runs out of their statues, where can you get them? Ebay and other auction sites, or sites in general that sell berserk statues. The problem is, the more rare statues are mainly concentrated in Japan, solely because AOW within teh past year decided to allow foreigners the priviledge to buy berserk items from their site.

If you want an older statue, most likely you have to go to Yahoo Japan... There's a sticky thread with a quick link to it, the one I use to look for my things, and it's helped a lot.

Masato can order those things for you, and he'll make shipping as cheap as humanly possible, if you combine orders, he'll make it cheaper since he can send it in the same box. Good luck with collecting, it's going to be a pain in the arse!!!

well ive already got most of the older statues i want, although i might want a grumbeld somtime in the future. But from here on out im only going to order the stuff Art of War releases. I just need to hurry up and hook up the bank account before they sell out of the Guts and Slan statue!

Top Bottom