AOW's questionnaire - NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO SPEAK UP

handsome rakshas said:
Not bloody likely! I Just got this fantastic message from AOW!

Delivery Charge
Item Delivery Method Weight Delivery Charge/ Quantity Total
1 EMS 300g 1200 1200
Service Charge of Remittance at the side of Japan 2500
Total Amount to ART OF WAR :3,700 JAPANESE YEN

There goes my shirt! 10 bucks was a reasonable price but I don't know about 30 bucks. Maybe if the shirt has something amazing like Rakshas jumping through a flaming hoop on a motorcycle or something along those lines. I'm torn!

Just tell them to ship it with the next thing you buy.

Aazealh said:
You bought the ring, wooden Puck, white watch and Gaiseric necklace? :carcus:

I'm happy to say that I bought a wooden puck and I love it! :puck:

Have been on holiday and only just got my questionnaire - will be filling it in a.s.a.p.

G

Genome

Hi,

I received my Guts & Zodd: "Desperate Attack" this week and just opened the shipping box today. As AOW told me I found the t-shirt inside. Here is a small description.

It's wite and with a drawing from the manga vol 27 of the berserker armor (before transformation) and writen berserk on our lef (when looking at the t-shirt) verticaly.

I try to made a draw my self :serpico:

tshirt.jpg

I don't know if there is a back image, I haven't opend the pack as I was in hurry.

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
There's a red AoW logo on the left sleeve but no image on the back.
I just wish it was larger.

Art of War opinion poll

a few months back, I think July, Art of War emailed out some opinion polls in excel format. I'm unsure if this was brought up in previous posts or anything but. Basically they asked basic things to know who their costumers in the US were like and asked for opinions on what their next product should be and which characters in particular you like. Also other opinions like their prices and quality, so forth. I was just curious if anyone else got it and did it for the small store credit and what it is you suggested they make, if you did make a suggestion.
I actually suggested they make something with farnese & guts from 17 which they ended up doing and maybe something based around vol. 25, in particular Serpico & the Kelpie. I just love vol. 25 and around there myself.

Re: Art of War opinion poll

TriFrog said:
I actually suggested they make something with farnese & guts from 17 which they ended up doing and maybe something based around vol. 25, in particular Serpico & the Kelpie. I just love vol. 25 and around there myself.

I myself, am a big fan of 24/25. I also suggested the Serpico & Kelpie scene. We can only dream they'll make it a reality!

Top Bottom