Bad Francisco music Pablo

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
I like Queen, Yngwie J. Malmsteen's Rising Force, Dream Theater, Symphony X, Iron Maiden, Andrew WK, Manowar, Shudder To Think, Stabbing Westward (the old depressive one), the list goes on and on.

Aconyro

REVENGE!
Malf, Have you ever heard of GWAR? You should listen to them if you have not. You might find it interesting. Try Meat Sandwich.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Aconyro said:
Malf, Have you ever heard of GWAR? You should listen to them if you have not. You might find it interesting. Try Meat Sandwich.
remember...he like ENYA ;)
and dont you forget it
francisco.jpg
;D

Aconyro

REVENGE!
Hmmm. Yep it's gospel. HM gospel.

And better yet you should watch the video of thier song Meat Sandwich, if you can find it. It's G R E A T ;D

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Aconyro said:
Hmmm. Yep it's gospel. HM gospel.

And better yet you should watch the video of thier song Meat Sandwich, if you can find it. It's G R E A T ;D
keep in mind... he likes Enya...

p.s.: I am quite amazed Griffith...I wonder, how many pictures you have in stock of Lord Pablo?...
pps: Has there been anything new from him lately? :D

Aconyro

REVENGE!
You shall bring the wrath of an Enya topic down upon us. >:( We're all doomed now. >:( I think I'll just go have a seizure now, then go into massive muscle spasms, experience schizophrenia, and shoot myself to stop the voices and the pain. Thank you.

ShinHell9

Renegade said:
Dude, Enya sucks!
Sorry, I'm just not into chick music. :p
Malf isn't on, so I guess it's safe for you to voice an opinion. Or is that slander?

Reason why Walter rocks:
http://skullknight.net/schnozdance/

ShinHell9

Aconyro said:
But he will arrive, It's almost inevitable. And thats just so cool. Creative.
Yeah when the first chapter it appeared in came out Walter made it. I just love that place.

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
What....... how.......... you cant not like Enya. You dont prepare for battle listening to crap music. You listen to enya. Enya I belive is from Ireland. Enya is for all. Enlighten yourself.!!!!!!!! ENYAAAAAAAA. IM on the breaking point of enyaing up a new topic.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Malf said:
What....... how.......... you cant not like Enya. You dont prepare for battle listening to crap music. You listen to enya. Enya I belive is from Ireland. Enya is for all. Enlighten yourself.!!!!!!!! ENYAAAAAAAA. IM on the breaking point of enyaing up a new topic.
ohh boy... ::)

Aconyro

REVENGE!
Saw this in Peta thread, Had to put it here:

Looked at Email for Mon, 13 May 2002 and response and thought must quote this one part for Malf.

"I mean, seriously, if you're that much of a brain dead dolt that you're going to be coaxed into taking your life because of some stupid shit someone writes on his personal page, then it would have only been a matter of time before your dumbass did something stupid like wandering out into traffic or falling out of your chair, hitting your head on the edge of your desk and bleeding to death. Anyone that stupid probably shouldn't be living. Trust me on this one, I'm doing you a favor. These are the same people who hold up traffic, pay with checks, listen to Enya, and delete all the files on their computer and then wonder why it stops working."
-Maddox

http://maddox.xmission.com/hatemail.cgi#PETA

Malf

You guys are getting the wrong idea about Enya. Download a few songs or go to www.enya.com and listen to some music. Its very relaxing. Its also not chik music. Its beautiful music. If you think paino and singing is for homos then your messed up. Sorry if it does not have enough about death and destruction with random screaming and bahing of drums. Enya is rela music not crap. Not to say heavy metal is bad cause I do like some. So if you say ENya is homo Then you say Berserk music is homo. You are being FOOL. The music chosen for berserk is indeed an exceltn choice and im sorry heavy metal does not fit in. No way no how. LIsten to Enya, she has like 245345345635656365 songs> IM sure youll fine at least one that you will like.

Aconyro

REVENGE!
No not me. I already know it is supposed to be relaxing. But when I want to relax I listen to classical. Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, etc. But I just thought I'd let you see the above guy's thoughts so you could send him some hate mail if you wanted to ( AND IF HE STILL EXISTS), and vent some frustration.

Yes, my taste in music is odd. Heavy metal, Classical, Hardcore rap ( or Violent), and Humor are favorites. I don't hate Enya but she doesn't quite suit me. I only really really really hate one type. Country. I dont like Dance, but Country oh how much pain Country causes me...

If there is a god (I still hope there is) I wish he'd kill these singers along with thier dogs and thier ex-girlfriends. What's worse is that I AM country. So it's like everybody wants to sing these stupid songs were I live and we only get two good radio stations that play something thats not Country or Country Gospel. >:(

ShinHell9

Malf said:
You guys are getting the wrong idea about Enya. Download a few songs or go to www.enya.com and listen to some music. Its very relaxing. Its also not chik music. Its beautiful music. If you think paino and singing is for homos then your messed up. Sorry if it does not have enough about death and destruction with random screaming and bahing of drums. Enya is rela music not crap. Not to say Nu-metal is bad cause I do like some. So if you say ENya is homo Then you say Berserk music is homo. You are being FOOL. The music chosen for berserk is indeed an exceltn choice and im sorry Nu-metal does not fit in. No way no how. LIsten to Enya, she has like 245345345635656365 songs> IM sure youll fine at least one that you will like.
corrected

Malf

Wow..... I just found out Enya and I have the same birthday. May 17. I think this is a sign of greatness!

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Malf said:
Wow..... I just found out Enya and I have the same birthday. May 17. I think this is a sign of greatness!

I think what you tried to write was:

Wow..... I just found out Enya and I have the same birthday. May 17. I think this is a sign of gayness!

p2_francisco5.jpg

hmmm...heh...heh heh...ho... ho..ha..hah...hahah....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Malf said:
You guys are getting the wrong idea about Enya. Download a few songs or go to www.enya.com and listen to some music. Its very relaxing. Its also not chik music. Its beautiful music. If you think paino and singing is for homos then your messed up. Sorry if it does not have enough about death and destruction with random screaming and bahing of drums. Enya is rela music not crap. Not to say heavy metal is bad cause I do like some. So if you say ENya is homo Then you say Berserk music is homo. You are being FOOL. The music chosen for berserk is indeed an exceltn choice and im sorry heavy metal does not fit in. No way no how. LIsten to Enya, she has like 245345345635656365 songs> IM sure youll fine at least one that you will like.
ok man... we get it...STOP IT!!!... Ive'd heard Enya... and quite franckly my personal favorites of her are the first 2 albums... there I said it... now can we stop the whole Enya thing?

p.s. mixing Enya with Berserk??!?!....put down the pipe!!!

Top Bottom