Battle Royale

VGirlo

.....blah blah.....
it was a bit like...Berserk..but with real actors in it..v violent.
Everyone told me it's horrible, even my dad (movie dude) told me it's not a good movie to watch..
So when I was goign to watch it, i was expecting a lot worst...so maybe that's y after i watched it, i thought it wasn't that bad..

btw, BR2 is going to come out soon..i think this summer...It's going to be about the main guy from BR1 setting up his own army to fight the system I think...

Manslayer

Caska is white, she's just tan.
SHUUYA--! NOBU--!

That evil slut was hot. I saw the movie after I heard from Rosanna Scotto on Fox 5 news at 10 that it was banned for violence. They had clips of the best group death scene on the news! Didn't realize till after I saw it. Great movie.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
I thought this movie was pretty lame and boring. The acting was horrible, the plot is just not interesting and it simply lacked the feel of a good movie. Cheap melodrama and silly acting just doesn't do it for me. The only thing I liked about the movie was the scene with the girl explaining the rules of the game; she would make a damn fine VA (Voice Actress). ;D

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
cool movie thats all i have to say i really liked that psycotic kid whit the uzi he fucking rocked but better is versus NOW THATS MINDLESS ACTION bunch yakuza stuck in some woods whit zombies armed tho the teath i recomend it for everyone SWEET

Personbot

I believe in fairies!!
Battle Royale has got a cinema release in Australia. ;D Its only one cinema in Sydney but its better then nothing.

The thing I liked about it most is that at times it made you think, "if I was in a situation where I had to kill my best friend in order to survive what would I do?" Its not like something like the Battle Royale Act would ever come to pass but its interesting to see all the different ways the characters reacted to their situation. Some would play the game not wanting to die, others would group together and just wait for the 3 days to be up and others would try to find a way to get free. The whole time there is the mistrust between the members of the groups and relationships either grow or fall apart.

The movie wasn't about the violence, it was about showing how different people can react so differently under the same circumstances. Yeahs its a bit extreme but it needs to be to get its point across.

Boonki

Christopher Lowell's Rainbow Six
Look too deep into poop and you come out with a brown nose.

Oh, I was definitely disturbed and shocked by this movie, but saying there was a lot more there than there was... not too sure about that. I love analyzing movies to death, and sure there is all types of human emotions shown... mainly what would one do with the choice of having no remorse because you HAD to do it. But overall, what was there? Lots of shooting, killing, backstabbing... its almost as shallow as the grave most of the kids burried themselves in.

As for BR2... I saw the trailers and I wasn't too impressed by it. Looks like the director was going back to his Tora Tora Tora days. The good thing about BR2 was the pure human emotion in it... BR2 looked like it was going to lack that.

Top Bottom