Berserk Game

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
Ok kid, let me be a little more detailed then.
You wanna justify piracy cause the products you want baseless statement. there is NO argument there, merely a declaration. try a little harder next time.
also, the job market is crap. i actually bought the dreamcast for Sword of the Berserk as well, however that was in brighter days & most of the posts in this thread were discussing the morality of piracy in general, not what you or i might have done.[/to have are too expensive? That's bullshit. If you want to buy a game or a console or anything else for your entertainment, it's luxus. It's nothing you would absolutely need for life. It's not that you would need a game as much as something to drink and to eat for life.
Stealing bread because you are near starvation is justified. Pirating a video game because you can't afford it isn't. You also can't steal a Porsche just because you want to have that car and think it's overpriced.
No one forces you to pay those prices for programs, games etc. If you can't afford it, don't whine you haven't got enough money. Just work harder to earn more money. Don't expect everything to be free.

now that's a valid argument. i still disagree, but at least you supported it this time. my problem with your last post was that you didn't support it, not with your position. both sides are arguable. i don't think it's as important as bread or food either, however, i still don't think paying a company like eidos or sega about 20 times what their products cost them to produce is really worth it. companies rip you off. there's a huge volume of data to support this. it's wrong of them to do that. i don't really agree with miniko's arguments either; i think they're a little ill reasoned. however, i do agree with his stance. games, music, dvd's & all other forms of entertainment are OVERPRICED. they're hurting themselves with that, & while i usually don't participate in any piracy other than music (on the grounds that most of the music i have, the copyrights should have expired a long time ago if entertainment copyrights worked the same way as every other copyright, which you can again thank entertainment lobbies for), but i can definately see why people do, & i most definately wouldn't make the blanket statement that piracy of all sorts is wrong, which is what you're doing.

D

Drachenfels

Ok, then we are done with that topic?
Not that it had been discussed million and million times before on the net...

Top Bottom