Berserk on a motion picture?!?!?

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Kyoke said:
Thnx for that HD. (Can I call you HD?, I already did tho'... oh well)
Sure. Could care less what you call me as long as I know who your talking about.:D
The "concept" art looks pretty good... tho I doubt the movie will look like the concept for it. Im not a big fan of CG Graphs. Ill just keep my opinions to myself until they have done something else besides just concept art.

*drinks sake*
I am still awaiting more info about it.

As far as the Berserk "Opera" is concerned, I think that would be hilarious.
[Singing to Boscogne] "And now you can see, that I have slain thee." [/singing]
LOL

Why didnt I think about this b4!?!?!?!

BERSERK: On Ice!

Thats right ladies and gents! Come and watch Guts in tights twirl around all night!

With special appearances by Brian Boitano as Griffith and the worst names from the NHL as the random band of the hawks members that never got names!

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
Kyoke said:
Why didnt I think about this b4!?!?!?!

Thats right ladies and gents! Come and watch Guts in tights twirl around all night!

With special appearances by Brian Boitano as Griffith and the worst names from the NHL as the random band of the hawks members that never got names!
Damn. Topped again...

casakzj1.jpg
caskazj2.jpg

Caska Zeta-Jones, yes?  ;D

- C  8)

ricky martin?the rock?halle berry?leonardo dicaprio?

my god thats and awful cast and to makes things better with paul w anderson at the head of the project¡¡¡ it sounds like armaggedon,lets hope that never happens

Shannon Doherty would be alright, although she's a bit light skinned for Caska, if not for HER EYES. God, I had forgotten how bad it was, it's like Paris Hilton x10.

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
Kyoke said:

Holy crap.  You may or may not beleive this, but I was thinking of "Berserk on Ice" as this page was loading.  I beleive it is an omen.  Can you just imagine it though?  It'd have to also be a musical of course.  I should make a thread on this to see what songs would be a good idea to use.

Hmmm reviving a sort of old thread here, but I was reading through some stuff that make a live action berserk seem plausible.

It seems they are making live action movies of a good few animes now; one being Neon Genesis Evangelion (yes it is seriously not just a rumor, just google it if you dont beleive) and also this other giant robot movie (I dont remember the title, but it had a full trailer and looks pretty fun).

Anyways, if something as complicated and confusing as Eva can get made into a live action, I am sure Berserk could to.  Hopefully Eva doesn't turn out like shit, though it is likely.  (For the sake of nostalgia I actually like Eva more then Berserk;  All that angst is pretty realistic for a show about 14 year olds saving the world... well, trying.)

I totally agree with Halle Berry and Leo DiCaprio. Those were my picks, as well. As for Guts... I think I know someone who would fit the bill pretty damn well. His name is Aiden Turner. Google him if you're curious.

Casca: Halle Berry or a model named Vida Guerra would be perfect.(besides they're fuckin hot ;))
Griffith: i guess Leonardo DiCaprio would be a pretty good match. plus hes a good actor.
Guts: a young Arnold Schwarzenegger or Colin Farrel or that ripped dude from Charlie's Angels 2 Justin Theroux.
Solaris said:
As for Guts... I think I know someone who would fit the bill pretty damn well. His name is Aiden Turner.
he does look like him. and so does the dude who did his English VA Marc Diraison looks a lot like him also. never the less who ever would play guts would have to be big and ripped.
Zodd: A body builder named Jay Cutler or Tim Curry from that movie Legend.
Judeau:Orlando Bloom
Slan: Alyssa Milano or Angelina Jolie ;)
Pippen: Lou Ferrigno

Zodd, in human form at least, would definitely be Mo from this site. Look up his name and then go to some of this threads. He would be perfect! I also agree with you DarhVenom, Orlando Bloom would be great for Judeau.

- C ;D

Agent_C said:
Zodd, in human form at least, would definitely be Mo from this site. Look up his name and then go to some of this threads. He would be perfect! I also agree with you DarhVenom, Orlando Bloom would be great for Judeau.

- C  ;D
yeah i seen Mo's pics before. he seems like a very well trained body builder. but the reason why i picked that dude Jay Cutler is because hes a friggen monster. he always comes up second in The MR O, i meant to post on Mo's thread a while back. anyway back to the subject.
what do you guys think of my picks for Caska and Slan? ;D

Grazzt

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
I doubt a Berserk motion picture would be any good. I like Berserk the way it is now. There is no need to make a motion picture.

DefaultJ!! said:
Skullnight: Walken

"and now little man, I give the Behelit to you."
imagine Quentin Tarantino actually wrote the script lmao it would be demented. i would probably be pissed (because i think only Mr Miura should be aloud to) but it would be intresting

Grazzt said:
I doubt a Berserk motion picture would be any good.
Why?
Grazzt said:
I like Berserk the way it is now.
i have to agree with you on that it does rule 8)
Grazzt said:
There is no need to make a motion picture.
there isn't. but if someone say as talented as Peter Jackson was to Write, Produce & Direct the Film i think it could be a complete masterpiece. and a milestone in film. of course the story would have to be finished first. because every movie has to end. but i would be in favor it it was done the correct way and with certain people. of course i would suggest Miura to oversee everything the entire time though.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DarthVenom said:
but if someone say as talented as Peter Jackson was to Write, Produce & Direct the Film i think it could be a complete masterpiece.

Error.

Aazealh said:
Lord Of The Rings man,LORD-OF-THE-RINGS 8)

*Edit*
ok i just wanted to quote my self
DarthVenom said:
but if someone say as talented as Peter Jackson
come on, you have to admit that he is extremely talented
i think he has enough Academy Awards underneath his belt to prove that. Plus he has a very keen eye for detail, just what a motion picture based on a "Book" needs
DarthVenom said:
was to Write
Lord Of The Rings
DarthVenom said:
Lord Of The Rings
DarthVenom said:
ummmm... oh yeah Lord Of The Rings ;D
DarthVenom said:
i think it could be a complete masterpiece.
ok i might have got a little out of control lol, but it could be. just imagine it. say if it was to be filmed in New Zealand and in Certain Parts of Europe (Castles ;)) the real location battle scenes alone, would be amazing.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DarthVenom said:
Lord Of The Rings man,LORD-OF-THE-RINGS 8)

Braindead.

DarthVenom said:
come on, you have to admit that he is extremely talented

No, I don't. :)

DarthVenom said:
i think he has enough Academy Awards underneath his belt to prove that.

I think Academy Awards prove nothing, and certainly not that a director is talented.

DarthVenom said:
say if it was to be filmed in New Zealand and in Certain Parts of Europe (Castles ;)) the real location battle scenes alone, would be amazing.

You think New Zealand is the only place to have beautiful natural landscapes?

Aazealh said:
Braindead.
;)
Aazealh said:
I think Academy Awards prove nothing, and certainly not that a director is talented.
well out of any award the Oscar is the most revered. and i think it's bassically just a contest to show who is the "best of the best" although i don't agree with the winners all of the time i do have a fondness for they're idea on what makes a film.
Aazealh said:
You think New Zealand is the only place to have beautiful natural landscapes?
absolutely not. there are a ton of absolutely beautiful countries to create a film in. thats why i said
DarthVenom said:
and in Certain Parts of Europe
i think that filming in countries such as France, England, Spain, Italy etc...... would be an a great idea. i have personally not visited any of these places yet, but from what i have seen or heard from friends they are absolutely beautiful countries. and i meant since the basic theme to berserk is, i guess you say European, it would only do justice to film in some of these countries. ;D

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DarthVenom said:
well out of any award the Oscar is the most revered.

Hahah, I know Ranemaka13 will laugh at this one. Let's just say that it's a matter of point of view.

DarthVenom said:
absolutely not. there are a ton of absolutely beautiful countries to create a film in. thats why i said

No, it's not what you said. You said "filmed in New Zealand and in certain parts of Europe (castles)".

DarthVenom said:
i think that filming in country's such as France, England, Spain, Italy etc...... would be an a great idea. i have personally not visited any of these places yet, but from what i have seen or heard from friends they are absolutely beautiful countries.

Well, these or others, there's a ton of beautiful countries as you just said.

Aazealh said:
Hahah, I know Ranemaka13 will laugh at this one. Let's just say that it's a matter of point of view.
oh belive me i know. there are a lot of people who think that award shows are retarded ideas, and have no point except to show off.
Aazealh said:
No, it's not what you said. You said "filmed in New Zealand and in certain parts of Europe (castles)".
yeah, so by saying in certain parts of Europe i never meant only to film only in New Zealand because it is the "only country" that has beautiful natural landscapes.
Aazealh said:
Well, these or others, there's a ton of beautiful countries as you just said.
8)

hmmm you should go to Peter Jackson and give him all the Berserk manga, and maybe he'll make it into an epic movie trilogy... that would last over a week.

and LOL @ Oscar being the most revered.

DefaultJ!! said:
hmmm you should go to Peter Jackson and give him all the Berserk manga, and maybe he'll make it into an epic movie trilogy... that would last over a week.
LOL, dude i wish. and you know what, i would sit there and watch the week long trilogy ;D.
DefaultJ!! said:
and LOL @ Oscar being the most revered.
ok name another award for an actor, director or anyone having to do with a motion picture for that point, that is more revered ??? ?

Top Bottom