Berserk Wrist Watch - Black Design Guts by AOW and ORIENT

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
IncantatioN said:
I was surprised to see the White one go out of print before the Black version.

It didn't really, it's just that the white model was only produced on demand.

IncantatioN said:
Oh god, I don't know if it's a terrible idea or a decent one *too burnt out at work* haha! I'm just rambling heh ...

Terrible. Sorry. :rakshas:

Haha! I just got an email that it'll be available at a discounted price mid this month when they have a sale-event. But, they'll send out the information in a Newsletter soon. They have another thing (statue) that they're going to present to the Japanese local crowd in an exhibition, and if all of it doesn't sell, they'll make it available online. I hope it doesn't sell out!

So! My watch came in today, and I was anxious none the less. Below are some pictures for everyone -

You get an idea of the size of the box ...
IMG_3426.jpg

The back of the box had this ... I don't know what it says ...
IMG_3427.jpg

IMG_3430.jpg

IMG_3431.jpg

IMG_3432.jpg

IMG_3437.jpg

IMG_3441.jpg

IMG_3444.jpg

IMG_3445.jpg

IMG_3446.jpg

IMG_3448.jpg

It's got a nice weighty feel to it, and I like the bit of height on it.

Incantation, so cool, man!! Congrats!! :ubik: Thanks for the pictures! Which number do you have?
Same for you, DemonicAlchmeist, congrats and which number? :guts:

Thanks Konketsuji! I was told there were only a few left, but you never know if it's a marketing ploy to say things like that. Either way it didn't matter whether there were few or many, this was something I pretty much wanted.

Konketsuji said:
Incantation, so cool, man!! Congrats!! :ubik: Thanks for the pictures! Which number do you have?
Same for you, DemonicAlchmeist, congrats and which number? :guts:
I got number 152

IncantatioN said:
Thanks Konketsuji! I was told there were only a few left, but you never know if it's a marketing ploy to say things like that. Either way it didn't matter whether there were few or many, this was something I pretty much wanted.
They have a few on ebay right now buy if you don't got one coz you won't see us selling them there XD

Top Bottom