Blade of the Immortal?

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
There actually is, I am on the daily discussion mailing list. This guy Andy basically throws up all the current updates and all...

http://www.z-builder.com/manga/mugen/

Hopefully this is what you're lookin' for~ ;)

Go ahead? Maybe they'll get answered...
SPOILERS

Ok, well let me get this straight. Grandfather Anotsu told Kagehisa that he had an older sister, Harukawa. She had a son ,Yoshiaki, who went to the Asano dojo. Yoshiaki also had two children, Yoshiaki Jr. :p and Makie. So does that mean Makie and Kagehisa are cousins and having an incestuous relationship? Second, this immortal thing seems to have turned into Highlander. Manji tells Makie she'll have to cut off his head off to stop him from twitching. Shizuma is also buried which makes me think they aren't really all that immortal. With some assistance I would think limbs or even the torso could be reattached. What's the deal? Keep in mind I've only read up through Dreamsong. I have a feeling these may be answered later but if it's something I've missed please tell.

There actually is, I am on the daily discussion mailing list. This guy Andy basically throws up all the current updates and all...

http://www.z-builder.com/manga/mugen/
Yeah, I've seen that. Not quite what I was looking for but thanks.

just a rule of thumb when dealing with immortals: they will always die when their head is severed, no matter what. i dunno why exactly, thats just the way things seem to go with them.

im actually on that too, i just never reply to it....
i dont even think i read em anymore, theyre just there to fill the inbox, i guess...

Grandfather Anotsu told Kagehisa that he had an older sister, Harukawa. She had a son ,Yoshiaki, who went to the Asano dojo. Yoshiaki also had two children, Yoshiaki Jr.  :p and Makie. So does that mean Makie and Kagehisa are cousins and having an incestuous relationship?
I'm not sure they'd consider that "incest" in Japan, actually?
Second, this immortal thing seems to have turned into Highlander. Manji tells Makie she'll have to cut off his head off to stop him from twitching. Shizuma is also buried which makes me think they aren't really all that immortal. With some assistance I would think limbs or even the torso could be reattached. What's the deal?
Maybe you could revive Shizuma, actually?... I always wondered about that. ^^
But even if you're _really_ immortal, if you're decapîtated and buried like that, it's pretty much over, right?

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
If you read on to further chapters, it'll explain that even if their head is chopped off, they'll still reattach. But it's a severe wound, and it doesn't get attached asap, the bloodworms will soon not recognize the body and will take longer to heal, which might cause death at that moment of time.

But it's a severe wound, and it doesn't get attached asap, the bloodworms will soon not recognize the body and will take longer to heal, which might cause death at that moment of time.
Indeed, I forgot about that!
('don't have my comics right here ^^; )

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
Indeed, I forgot about that!
('don't have my comics right here ^^; )

From what I hear Blade is almost nearing it's end!! I can't wait to see how he ties his story!!! ;D

Blade of the Immortal _is_ the English title for Muugen No Jyuunin (Inhabitant of Infinity). Its being done by Studio Proteus and Dark Horse.

Top Bottom