BREAKING NEWS! Guts' model is Rutger Hauer! Episode 1 is CRAP! Miura is a hermit

Beherit

Ich Lust, Du Lust
I'm starting to assume the guy has a horrible disfigurement.. or something of the like. Not even Michael Jackson's kids are as shrouded(HAR HAR) in secrecy.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
There used to be picture of him floating around here somewhere, but I don't have it. No major deformities there though. ;)

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Guts' model is Rutger Hauer! Episode 1 is CRAP! Miura is a he

Yeah, he was pictured sitting next to the mangaka of Vagabond at the Academy Awards of Comics, winning second place.
He seemed like he could be depressive.

Of course, who wouldn't be when they take extended leaves from B00B1E LAND PARADISE?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!?????!?!?? ???

That is the picture:

miura.jpg

Goetz von Berlichingen (1481-1562) was an Imperial Knight and miltary leader, owner of the castle Hornberg. He was known as "Goetz of the Iron Hand" on account of the iron replacement for his right hand, lost at the siege of Landshut in 1504. Aside from being the subject of a play by Goethe, Herr von Berlichingen's name has become proverbial in Germany because of the following anecdote.
During one of the many little wars waged throughout the Holy Roman Empire, Goetz and his troops were besieged at the Hornberg by the army of one of the Imperial Prince-Bishops. The belligerent ecclesiastic called upon Goetz to surrender "in the name of the Emperor." Goetz's reply is roughly translated: "His Majesty knows of my loyalty to him. But you, my dear Bishop can kiss my ass."

And to this very day, the term "Goetz von Berlichingen" has come to symbolise defiance, preferably against overwhelming odds.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Headless Death said:
Yeah, you're right Ash from Evil dead never carried a giant sword and the closest thing to a cannon was his boomstick, and I suppose he wasn't ever anime/manga/video game, so I guess he doesn't count, but there's also Götz von Berlichingen, who was a historical character in germany with a metal hand that's famous words were like, "Kiss my arse!" or something. Visit
http://www.karlofgermany.com/Goetz.htm
for more information on Götz. :)
But I suppose he too wasn't from any anime/manga/video game. :-\
So that brings me to if you mix barret and cloud from FFvii, you get man with artificial hand with giant sword. ;D
Said a little while ago but still informative. ;D

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Guts' model is Rutger Hauer! Episode 1 is CRAP! Miura is a he

NeoBerserker said:
Is that Miura on the right? or has my mind been wadering out of this thread?
Actually, no, not the "real" one. He's not French enough. That's just his public double.

Top Bottom