Categorize yourself

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
It is apparent that many of you lack the ability to comprehend a single one of my posts. If you did, you would understand that you are all pawns on a chessboard I bought and own. You are all merely dancing chimps here to amuse me, and I have the ability to pull your strings and control your every move. If your reactions weren't so banal and tedious, I might be impressed. ;)

nir085 said:
Categorize me too while you're at it, if you can.

Since "Useless turd in serious need of flushing" wasn't a choice, I'll go with the second best answer, which is "The Confused Newbie."

-Griffith

P.S. Seriously now, how is Olivier like Derek Smart? He's nothing but helpful (more knowlegable about Berserk, and I'm sure many other things, than anyone else here quite frankly), and that reference doesn't even work as a Olivier/Miura joke.

nir085

Horse and Armor
No category is a perfect fit. I was just poking fun at people, not really insulting anyone, including Olivier. Olivier does give many blunt, coherent responses in multiple spots on the net, like gamefaqs and Evangelion sites, from what I've heard. No one can adopt his personality. And no one has the priviledge of insulting him :)

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
nir085 said:
No category is a perfect fit. I was just poking fun at people, not really insulting anyone, including Olivier. Olivier does give many blunt, coherent responses in multiple spots on the net, like gamefaqs and Evangelion sites, from what I've heard. No one can adopt his personality. And no one has the priviledge of insulting him :)
I really don't think thats the same Olivier...

ShinHell9

Shurikn said:
How many Olivier Hague do you know that act like the one we know ?? ;)
none, the one who was on gamfaqs sounds like a really big shmuck. The Olivier Hague here is too witty for something like that.

Eddie said:
none, the one who was on gamfaqs sounds like a really big shmuck. The Olivier Hague here is too witty for something like that.

It is likely that it is him. It seems that it is true that he also is a Evangelion fan. His translated early drafts scripts of the End of Evangelion. I've forgotten which Eva site it was but the early draft scripts where translated by a person called Oliver Hague. :eek:

ShinHell9

ZODDGUTS said:
OH MY GOD! :eek: I mispelled his name by not adding the I after the v it should have been Olivier Hague. May God forgive me for mispelling Olivier Hague . :( :'(
well theres a difference between the two. If you lived in new york and said "I'll meet you at Jennie's" instead of "Jenny's" you'd both go to different places.

Now you must speak to the board priest (guess who that may be) and ask him for god's forgiveness.

Top Bottom