Chuck Norris Facts

SMZKAH

I shall find the crystal of peace
I'm sure a lot of people have seen this but for those who haven't, it's good for some laughs. I did a search and didn't find a similar post, so I thought I'd get this out there.

http://chucknorrisfacts.com/

A few friends of mine brought a printout of these to school one day; we wasted a whole period in government talking about Chuck Norris--our teacher included.

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
Chuck Norris originally appeared in the "Street Fighter II" video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. When asked bout this "glitch," Norris replied, "That's no glitch."
haha :guts:

kind of old, but I still get a kick out of it. Who doesn't love Chuck Norris? :troll:

B000063WJV.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
wow Moai.. did you just sign up for that? haha.

I still don't really understand how the whole Chuck Norris thing started though. Yeah I know he's stared in a bunch of movies, but whats with all the junk about him?

enlighten me :troll:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
IsolatioN said:
haha  :guts:

kind of old, but I still get a kick out of it. Who doesn't love Chuck Norris?  :troll:

Hah? Guess I'm not that far back on internet pop culter while being in Iraq. Damn my squad leader would quote that all the time. then a bunch of team leaders kept saying that to. By the way narly picture isolation. I have a second hobby of collecting old WW1 photos like taht.

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
Woh, your stationed in Iraq? Man. Well good luck, must be pretty harsh there. I have a bud who was dispached awhile ago. Good luck man :)

Also, thanks. I also have a love for WW pictures.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
VH Bob will make it through, he was blessed by Chuck Norris as a baby.

Anyway, I'm tempted to pick up a Chuck Norris campaign shirt and try to get some friends together to do a rally at school. It's two years away though.

Chuck Norris once bet NASA he could survive re-entry without a spacesuit. On July 19th, 1999, a naked Chuck Norris re-entered the earth's atmosphere, streaking over 14 states and reaching a temperature of 3000 degrees. An embarrassed NASA publically claimed it was a meteor, and still owes him a beer.

Noid

fuusshhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhHHHH
Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried. Ever.
Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris, you may be only seconds away from death.
Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

JAJajaJAJAJaaAJa

In Spain we also have 'Walker' (and his films...), my grandfather like it, but at least for me it's too funny... :guts:

BOB

poruno sutâ
Best thing ever are his action jeans. There are scans for the ads floating around go look for them

Top Bottom