Completed List of 2004 AOW Statues and Figures

The art of war site all the statues
http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/
Hard to know where ur goin but the first green tab takes u to mechandise.

Mike_Mike

gotta love the post apocalypse parties
thats a pretty good, yet depressing list as ive missed most of those for the last few months. you dont have a list of commercial locations or people who could supply them do you? of course i know that once they are made and little more than a month goes by thats the end of it. oh well. gotta keep trying anyway

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Mike_Mike said:
thats a pretty good, yet depressing list as ive missed most of those for the last few months. you dont have a list of commercial locations or people who could supply them do you? of course i know that once they are made and little more than a month goes by thats the end of it. oh well. gotta keep trying anyway
There are no commercial places...at least not in america.

man i haven't got 1 single berserk statue yet :'(

At least i have the entire dvd set and some action figures :)

What's the best way to get the statues at a decent price?

Do i just email that guy you all recommended and then what? heh...

Wish i could afford the Guts on horseback statue and demon w/ horns :(

JIN

Yudanero...
Eddie said:
There are no commercial places...at least not in america.

No commercial places but all items on the AOW are available for pre-order. Some items are still available in mail order shops in japan. Aside from sites like Hobby Link Japan & Hobby Search Japan(which take orders from all over) to name 2, also a person can always use a shopping service to purchase desired items.

JIN

Yudanero...
BTW its sorta time to revise the AOW release list...
As of Friday AOW said it would be releasing..
In early July:
Black Knight "Magun" Normal ver.
Black Knight "Magun" LIMITED ver.
(This is how it was told to me))

In the end of July:
Pendant LIMITED 100 Pieces(AOW Exclusive) 10,500Yen----> Its the "brand" in copper. Its on the homepage of AOW now.

In Dec:
Wyald Normal ver.
(note on the Wyald statue...To purchase it one will need a "coupon" that comes w/ the "Maken" statue. I am uncertain as to how many versions of Wyald statue there will be)

AOW has not decided the release dates:
Guts "Kyosenshi" Normal ver.
Guts "Kyosenshi" LIMITED ver.
Grunberd Normal ver.
Grunberd LIMITED ver.

**also the Silver Behelit Pendant was released already. I have been old that both it & the Copper Brand Pendant are Exclusively sold thru AOW shop. That is until someone sells the one they ordered on Yahoo Japan.**

**Not AOW, but Konami released Booster Packs Vol. #3(Berserk CCG) on July 22..."yeah"...**

Happy Collecting! ;D

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
JIN said:
**Not AOW, but Konami released Booster Packs Vol. #3(Berserk CCG) on July 22..."yeah"...**

Happy Collecting! ;D

Yeah, I preordered the Vol 3 TCG. I'm looking forward to more great artwork. The first two volumes were absolutely fabulous. Of course, the game is relatively fun as well.

sendo7

Fight me, kill me, I like it
Hello, Ever since I go to japan and to AOW stores last year I wanted to buy a Griffith statue that I saw there. Unfortunatly the one that I saw was not a sale model but the originial model or some kind (I dont understand japanese so I try to ask the lady there but again my english isnt the best, but anyway. my question is do you know if I can found this statue somewhere :
http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/items/detail.php?gid=87
I try to search on my own but I never found one >.< And it looks so great, it's the only one I'm missing with the Guts ridding Horse (that I willnever get my hand on :'( (sad))
(From the one that I want). Do you know where I can found it maybe ?

And secondly do you know someone in Japan that can Pre-Order the PS2 games to have the Dragon Slayer Strap ? I missed already the Behelit strap that were given with the DC games i guess. So I woudl like to have this DRagon slayer strap for sure.

If you coudl help me it would be great :D
BTW Do you have a pics of what Griffith with Bandage looks like ? Woudl be great.

Thanks for all in advance Lady Charlotte. Hope you can help me a bit.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
The griffith Millenium Falcon statue is on ebay.
And the best pic I can find of the bandaged griff statue is...

PH1087871992.jpg

sendo7

Fight me, kill me, I like it
O.O so cool thx so much man. About the Griffith, do you know if the Helm come with it as a second Head or the version with the Helm is a limited edition ?

:eek: Damn Griffith look awesome. Any link for the Godhand with Griffith in bandage ?

Thx so much man :D

sendo7 said:
O.O so cool thx so much man. About the Griffith, do you know if the Helm come with it as a second Head or the version with the Helm is a limited edition ?

:eek: Damn Griffith look awesome. Any link for the Godhand with Griffith in bandage ?

Thx so much man :D
The Statue with the hlm is the limited version. I have the normal version which just has the hair flowing. The head comes off but only so you can attach the cape.
You can get one of the normal versions from animecastle.com

Top Bottom