Darkhorse brings us Vampire Hunter D

I wish they'd do an entire series dedicated to D and not just a couple of movies and follow it directly aswell, every character, every story, etc.

There would need to be a hell of a lot of movies or OAVs, then. There are about seventeen books now, some with stories arcs spanning multiple volumes.

Ah, just finished the second book and it was just as good if not better than the first book. Keep em coming I say. I haven't been this entertained with a novel in some time. Maybe it's because I like the character and enjoy the post apocalyptic world that was created for it.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
I just got the book and I have to say, despite being someone who rarely reads, that the books are truly awesome. The writing style is superb and the unusual setting really stands out. A+

Vaxillus, I'm similar to you on this. I don't go out and buy novels often and when I do I putz around and it'll take me about a month to a month and a half to finish. But both Vampire Hunter D books took me no longer than a week each. They're just so good.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
dwarfkicker said:
Vaxillus, I'm similar to you on this.  I don't go out and buy novels often and when I do I putz around and it'll take me about a month to a month and a half to finish.  But both Vampire Hunter D books took me no longer than a week each.  They're just so good.
I agree...
I had the book for like 3 months and never read it. Once I started reading it I finished it in two days. (I picked up two night shifts in a row at work and finished it. Boy oh Boy! It was cool!)

Top Bottom