Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not looking

• I'm a furrier

• Total voters

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Some of the stuff talked about on my "more girls" thread lead me to wonder, who all is hooked up on this board?

I'm interested to see the breakdown of guy vs. girl. ;D

I'll go first...

Letsee... 5 years all but married. Strangest guy I've ever met; can't be bribed, blackmailed or bought. Prettier than my ex-girlfriend. Quote: "Euthanasia: Sixty bucks for a vet or a buck fifty for a bullet."

That about sums him up.

G

Genn21

typhonblue said:
Aww... poor Tenshi. :'(

Just imagine having two friends to warm you up:

(.Y.) *wobble*

Cheers! ;D

He has firm palm grip.

( Your two friends cant speak for themselves )

:eek: cheers

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
This poll reminds of a T-shirt that says... "I need to get a girl that doesnt have .jpg for a name."

Quite funny.

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
Don't worry Tenshi, if it's any consolation... many of us here are lonely, lonely men including myself. But ah well... women take up money and time; time spent better doing other things. Once you become "bling bling", the women will flock to you. :D

A pre-emptive j/k to those women who are offended. :p

G

Genn21

:-X Man i dunno if its the bling bling or the ding dong ? Yet the woman the flock to you if you have a larger amount of both.

bling%20bling.jpg

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I'm even more of a miserable wretch, since I'm the only one so far who's voted for "Girl Without." But I can live with it.

P

psymont

heres a pic of me and my chic at the grand canyon .... she not much of a berserk fan, but she loves kenshin and getbackers ....

p1i2.jpg

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I've got a kick ass girlfriend. She loves Berserk and we always discuss/argue about it :D Couldn't be happier (not just because of the Berserk thing either) ;)

P

psymont

NightCrawler said:
Hey Psymont you'r that Reinfield dude from Dracula right? nice acting... ;)

yup thats right .... thats movie magic for ya!
Renfield2.jpg

people also used to call me rasputin
rasputin.jpg

dont know why

they also called me casper
casper.gif

i had a terrible childhood :'(

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
My boyfriend really is my other half. We have so many similarities, it's not funny. But I'm the bigger Berserk fan, which might explain why some of my friends even think I have the balls in the relationship (interpret that in anyway you want), but that's only because I'm just a bit more outgoing than he is. But on the whole, he's great! :D

1027b341.jpg

Here's the only picture I could find of us together.

Garouken

I'm a llama!
I had a better half for about 2 days last week(HOOHA!).

She did cause me to cut that little peice of skin holding my tongue to the bottom of my mouth on my own teeth, though. Was it worth it? Yes.

I need to find a steady girlfriend. I'm tired of scrubbing my nuts raw and praying the entire day after.

SaiyajinNoOuji

Here is me and my Ryo-chan Oohhhhh ;D

MeandRYoko.jpg

She doesnt really watch anime and she gave me this wierd look when I showed her my tat of the brand and it was kinda funny trying to explain to her what it meant...dah well...She just likes calling me Hentai..heheh

G

Genn21

:D , I usally scare people of the opposite gender away ( I think its my cool haircut )

11-2002fan.jpg

( arent i cute ? )

Of course when i get a woman to go out on a interesting date with me. They usally run away screaming afterword's. ( im to awsome maybe :) )

Cow19.jpg

( man i was going to treat her to hamburger helper afterword's ! )

SaiyajinNoOuji

It aint showing up Genn21...although...I always thought it was you in your avatar. You know...checking out Sonic...dah well. ;D

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
kimchan said:
I'm even more of a miserable wretch, since I'm the only one so far who's voted for "Girl Without." But I can live with it.

Don't worry girl. I'm 34 and I'm without and I'm not looking either :)

LG

SaiyajinNoOuji

If I posted some picture of her on the internet and somehow they got back to her...I think I would be in some deep doo doo.... :-X

Top Bottom