Votes: 8 33.3%
  • None

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Both

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Gamegear?

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
i played both PSP and Nintendo's DS and i have to say i think the PSP is better than the DS. and I'm not saying that the DS doesn't kick ass. all I'm saying is i would rather buy a PSP. the only problem with me wanting to buy one is the ridiculous price($250 :eek:). i will not spend that much on a hand held system. the Nintendo DS is a lot cheaper ($150 ;)) with some pretty cool games.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
I have C.S.P.A.M. which is short for Chronic Syndrom of Pissing Away Money. So yes, I bought a DS and a PSP, and I'm sure i'll be happy that I have them when I go on a roadtrip and have to sit in the car for 16 hours or so, or if I ever go back to italy, but...right now...it's useless. Funny thing is, the best investment I ever made was a $50 portable CD player, and a $250 Stereo, I mean yeah, Metal Gear AC!D does have a riveting story, a riveting story of...every single Japanese game that was ever created, I was once into the psycological stuff, but it's getting out of hand now. And sure I love having the ability of beating the crap out of the Devils wherever I go, or Islanders. and sure drifting, and drilling, and tapping, and killing, and plumbing is all great, but it's really gotten out of hand. I've pissed away about 5k in 2 years on all different crap, and I'd have to say, you wont be using these two items as much as you think. It's the same as with iPods, sure I can have a billion songs at hand, but when are you really going to listen to a billion songs? one album is able to get me through the day, and I listen to music as much as I can, so it's useless to me really, unless you plan on going on alot of trips or not seeing any of your friends this summer, I'd just stay away from both.

Top Bottom