Episode 232

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:Olivier/ Hagued, who gives a shit?

Lady Hagued said:
I think you're getting mixed up here as to WHO SAID WHAT. I specifically stated that CHARLOTTE said it was " four or five angels came down and destroyed Gaiseric's empire.
As a matter of fact, it was Judo.
I did NOT say she was the one who mentioned the WISE MAN BEING TORTURED. I mentioned MOSGUZ was the one who said that.
And Mozgus didn't specify the number of angels. That was my point.
I am aware that Avignon was the city in which the Holy See was based during those years.
And you don't see what I'm getting at?
However, the Vatican is not referred to specifically as Vatican Hill anymore
I said that the Vatican was named after the Vatican Hill. Not that the Vatican (as in "the Holy See") was ever known as "the Vatican Hill".
most and nearly all Catholics refer to the Vatican as simply that, SANS hill.
Of course, since the Vatican Hill is just a hill...
Shierke referred to this city
Schierke didn't refer to the city.
the 'Vatican', the holy city/center, in which the powers of the Church became such that they persecuted the pagans.
There's no "Vatican Hill" in the world of "Berserk". Therefore, there's no reason for the Holy See to be called "the Vatican".
How hard is that to understand?
His words were spoken reverentially, as with many fanatics do about fellow or other martyrs of a religious nature.
Why would a wizard be a fellow or a martyr, as far as Mozgus is concerned?
I also sumrised that this wise man being tortured must have been Void.
Not necessarily.
We know Void and SK have a grudge.
We know that the Skull Knight and the _God Hands_ have a grudge. But Void specifically? No, we don't know that.
Possessing the red behelit as all GodHand members must, then he may have used that, or his own powers and knowledge of magic/wisdom/whatever it may be, to call down the four/five angels to destroy the kingdom of Gaiseric.
According to your theory, the "angels" were actually the Four Kings of the World. What's the connection between the Crimson Beherit and the Four Kings of the World, again?
It could be...that Gaiseric 'caught' Void and Slann together as human lovers
You do realize that Occultations occur every 216 years?
As you said, a 6th or 7th angel or whatever...yes that is a possibility... But NO WHERE has it been read about or seen SO FAR in Berserk.
You never know.
a kingdom doesn't need a shadow element to be destroyed.
... I... I have no words.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
SKuLL LoRD_GRiFfiTH_LoST said:
I THINK “FEELING” YOU ARE RIGHT INSTEAND OF KNOWING YOU ARE RIGHT IS THE PROBLEM HERE!
ghost.gif
HAHAHA! ARROGANT OLIVIER COULD LEARN SOME MANNERS FROM YOU! MAYBE IF YOU TYPE IN CAPS LOCK VERY SLOWLY SHE’LL UNDERSTAND!! THAT’S WHY I TYPE LIKE THIS!

IT’S NOT WORKING THOUGH!
ghost.gif
AGAIN, HOW HUMBLE AND CLASSY OF YOU! I’M GLAD YOU COME OUT AND SAY HOW STUPID EVERYONE IS, OLIVIER JUST SAYS FACTS THAT MAKE PEOPLE LOOK DUMB FOR BEING WRONG… LIKE A JERK!
ghost.gif
UH OH! NOT SO FIERY AND CONFIDENT AS WE WERE! PSHYCHING UP FOR THE BIG L UH?

“OH I’M SORRY I WAS WRONG! BUT I’M SMARTER THAN YOU GUYS STILL BECAUSE I WAS ON THE CATHEOLIC TOUR OF EUROPE!!”

HAHAHAHA!!!11 MUST SEE SK-TV!!!12

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

Now who's attacking who here? YOUR misconception of me being on a Catholic Tour and already ACKNOWLEGING that I said Olivier was right about Avignon. When I said " Wrong city," I meant that Avignon was not exactly the city I had in mind when referring to the actual Vatican itself. Now you're accusing ME of arrogance? Interesting.

I FEEL I am right about Void, the elementals, and I KNOW I AM right about the referrals to the Vatican and the Holy See in the translations. Hell, if you had the balls to post your e mail, I'd send the actual text, the actual translation, and the manga page and illustrations as a gift to you.

How about this?

I KNOW WHEN I FEEL SOMETHING.
I FEEL THAT I KNOW SOMETHING.

Okay? Confused?

Kool.

LH

Lady Hagued said:
I DO have something to prove. That the word VATICAN was the specific word used by people, Farnese and especially Shierke. Olivier says it was nowhere mentioned in Berserk. I disagree and say that I read that in a specific translation of the manga.
Who cares about a _translation_? It doesn't prove _anything_.

Kart said:
I believe Shriek said that "The four angels you worship are the same as the four elements" during the time they defended the town
She said that the Four Kings of the World were the four "cardinal guardian angels" mentioned in their holy scriptures. That doesn't mean they're the angels the wiseman summoned.

R

Radzeke

EVERYBODY GET THAT!? LOTS OF BIG WORDS!? HARD FOR SKULL LORD TO UNDERSTAND SMART LADY!? HERE, MY MOM HAS TRANSLATION FOR STUFF LIKE THIS SHE TAUGHT ME:

BULLSHIT!

LOOK, OLIVIER READS AND TRANSLATES JAPANESE FOR A LIVING! YOU HAVE TRANSLATIONS THAT HAVE NOW BEEN CHALLENGED BY TWO TRANSLATORS! YOU KEEP MIXING FACTUAL ARGUMENTS WITH THEORIES AND GOING ALL OVER THE MAP (OF EUROPE, HAHAHA!). AND YET YOU FIGHT THIS LIKE THE WHOLE WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY BUT YOU AND YOU’RE RIGHT AND EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG WRONG WRONG! THAT’S ARROGANCE, HONEY! AND THE SAD TRUTH IS THAT YOU’RE JUST ALL BUTT-HURT BECAUSE OLIVIER WASN’T ALL IMPRESSED WITH YOUR FRIENDS ALLEGED EARLY COPIES OF 26! THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CORRECT TRANSLATION OR BERSERK! YOU’RE JUST PMSING ON OLIVIER’S HEAD!

BTW, YOUR TRASH TALK AND FLOODING OF THE BOARD AND CRAZY RAMBLING HAVE SWOONED ME! LET’S GET HITCHED, HUH?

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

SexyCharlotte

Kart said:
I believe Shriek said that "The four angels you worship are the same as the four elements" during the time they defended the town, i will look this up more indepth later on but I believe lady griffiths idea the fifth element of shadow (it is mentioned) is likely as any other guess, and since we just now ARRIVED at five god hands if five angels did decend it would probably be elements not god hands, i'll post more accuratly in the morning.

PS. I just came up with this and i don't want to lose my thought over night so here it is.

as was said "karma is a spiral" I think this may be the reason Guts wasn't in the tower that griffith was, It may have been originally geasric becomes king with the wiseman at his side (Guts being wiseman griffith being geasric Caska being zodd in this little play), the wiseman sees the country being destroyed and decides to speak out, Geasric dislikes this and locks him up in the tower, Caska is not a female but a male, still fiercly loyal to geasric, the wiseman is tortured but prays for salvation to the elements and they come and strike down the kingdom, Geasric has the red behelit, its activated and he sacrifices his falling kingdom for a much greater destiny and void is born. The wiseman rescued by the elements becomes the skull knight (possibly summon shadow elements while donning some armor and he got consumed (lazy explaination)) the equal of caska is turned into zodd the immortal who doesn't like the wiseman for the same reasons caska originally didn't like Guts.

There you have it, a spiral of karma involving a fantastic little play of characters. (will edit it tomorrow and improve the idea)

That is so cool, Kart. It's damn near 3:30am here and I'm about to also go to sleep. Let's have you post your thing up there up the elements. I can't imagine how the four angels ( or five) could be Godhand. There's no way. Godhand started with Void and Slann. Void being the wiseman being tortured ( didn't some other member here also say that Void's Godhand 'looks' had to do with the possibility that as he was being tortured, he was made into his physical form as a result...ie., brain exposed, teeth exposed...yuck! And another member sumrised long ago that Slann might have been Gaiseric's lover/mistress, and that PERHAPS, Gaiseric came upon Void the Wise Man being with her. And THAT was the reason he ended up in the torture room, pissed as hell and in pain, and with his knowledge of the elementals, called them down to sacrifice the kingdom, and voila! Void the first Godhand was made.

I say this because of the personal connections that bind Void, Slann, and Gaiseric. A love triangle gone wrong or awry? My theory/speculation/guess is as good as yours.

But for Olivier to say that ' I was wrong' when it came to the mention of the specific word Vatican and about the meaning of the Holy See, let me get some sleep and post it later on today.

LH

Kart

Resident /b/tard
Uh, i might be over tired but it may be the entire thing that this arguement is based on, or atleast makers her arguement stronger.

plato said something that reminds me of this arguement, i will post tomorrow maybe, but basically dont go into a debate of the untangible (at this point very few things can be confirmed and confirming only makes the arguement stronger) with a vandetta or an unwillingness to accept the truth.

SexyCharlotte

Kart said:
I believe Shriek said that "The four angels you worship are the same as the four elements" during the time they defended the town, i will look this up more indepth later on but I believe lady griffiths idea the fifth element of shadow (it is mentioned) is likely as any other guess, and since we just now ARRIVED at five god hands if five angels did decend it would probably be elements not god hands, i'll post more accuratly in the morning.

You stated something important there that is central to what I was saying. It was only recently Femto became the FIFTH godhand. Void and Slann I believe were the first ones, then the other two Ubik and Conrad. So then by that alone, it would seem impossible that the angels were 'Godhand' rather than elementals.

LG

SexyCharlotte

Olivier Hague said:
Who cares about a _translation_? It doesn't prove _anything_.She said that the Four Kings of the World were the four "cardinal guardian angels" mentioned in their holy scriptures. That doesn't mean they're the angels the wiseman summoned.

A translation doesn't prove anything LOL? Aren't you the one whose translations are supposed to be central to understand this story? Out of all the people here, it's YOUR translations that are held sacred. And now you're saying translations don't prove anything?

And it doesn't mean that they're NOT the angels the wiseman summoned, does it? Read what kart said, Olivier. What other Four Angels ( that Shierke mentioned) and that Charlotte spoke about early on to Guts and Co while on their way down to get Griffith do you think they were? They could not have theoritically or possibly even been Godhand.

By my theory, Void was the first. Slann came next or about the same time. So there could not have been Godhand members before Void became the first.

SexyCharlotte

EVERYBODY GET THAT!? LOTS OF BIG WORDS!? HARD FOR SKULL LORD TO UNDERSTAND SMART LADY!? HERE, MY MOM HAS TRANSLATION FOR STUFF LIKE THIS SHE TAUGHT ME:

BULLSHIT!

LOOK, OLIVIER READS AND TRANSLATES JAPANESE FOR A LIVING! YOU HAVE TRANSLATIONS THAT HAVE NOW BEEN CHALLENGED BY TWO TRANSLATORS! YOU KEEP MIXING FACTUAL ARGUMENTS WITH THEORIES AND GOING ALL OVER THE MAP (OF EUROPE, HAHAHA!). AND YET YOU FIGHT THIS LIKE THE WHOLE WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY BUT YOU AND YOU’RE RIGHT AND EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG WRONG WRONG! THAT’S ARROGANCE, HONEY! AND THE SAD TRUTH IS THAT YOU’RE JUST ALL BUTT-HURT BECAUSE OLIVIER WASN’T ALL IMPRESSED WITH YOUR FRIENDS ALLEGED EARLY COPIES OF 26! THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CORRECT TRANSLATION OR BERSERK! YOU’RE JUST PMSING ON OLIVIER’S HEAD!

BTW, YOUR TRASH TALK AND FLOODING OF THE BOARD AND CRAZY RAMBLING HAVE SWOONED ME! LET’S GET HITCHED, HUH?

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

So in your world, I'm PMSing. Interesting. By that theory, your fucking testosterone level is always steady...producing steady stupidity that is. At least I get to have my hormone surge once a month. Hate to break it to you...tampons got thrown out a week ago. My progesterone levels have risen, thereby making me in a very good and very horny mood.

ALLEGED, yes, that's true...you haven't met or spoken to my friend. Would you like to? She's the one who gives me every bit of AOW Berserk merchandise information. I'd be happy to have you e mail her and have her show you a proof of receipt or something that she got from buying those copies of volume 26.

No, did I say that had anything to do with the translation? I'm arguing with HIM, not even with YOU, til you bought your lame ass into this whole argument! If I was going to be on anyone's head, it wouldnt be PMSing, it probably would be PISSing. But a guy like you has to pull out the PMS theory just because your testosterone levels are ALWAYS making you a little threatened by someone who dares to speak out against the Mighty Olivier and says HE'S WRONG about two things:

the Holy See
The Vatican being mentioned

And that my theory of the four or five angels being ELEMENTALS is probably right. Then again, we have much in Berserk to follow up with in the future don't we?

Hitched? You like that shit, huh? Yeah, I like crossing swords with you, SkullLord. I ask you one thing. Pull back your foreskin and measure the size of the ACTUAL dick length. No cheating now!!

LG

R

Radzeke

ON THE WHOLE TRANSLATION THING! HE MEANS IT DOESN’T MEAN ANYTHING BECAUSE IT’S ONLY WORDS ON A PIECE OF PAPER YOU HAVE! YOU KEEP GOING, “I HAVE A TRANSLATION HERE!” AS IF GOD WROTE IT. REPEAT: YOU ARE CITING AN ERRONIOUS DOCUMENT! OLIVIER IS ACTUALLY IS READING THE MANGA AND TELLING YOU WHAT IT SAYS!

ALSO, OLIVIER ISN'T WRONG! YOU'RE ALL OVER THE MAP! THE ELEMENTAL KINGS DESTROYING GAISERICS KINGDOM IS NOBODY'S THEIRY, IT'S JUST A TOTAL "DUH!!!" IT'S OBVIOUSLY VERY LIKELY! ALL OLIVIER SAID IS WE DON'T KNOW IT FOR A FACT, WHITCH IS TRUE.

AND I ONLY SAID THE PMSING THING TO MAKE YOU MAD, DEAR. YOU KNOW WHAT A TEASE I AM. ;)

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

SexyCharlotte

Kart said:
Uh, i might be over tired but it may be the entire thing that this arguement is based on, or atleast makers her arguement stronger.

plato said something that reminds me of this arguement, i will post tomorrow maybe, but basically dont go into a debate of the untangible (at this point very few things can be confirmed and confirming only makes the arguement stronger) with a vandetta or an unwillingness to accept the truth.

If it makes my theory stronger, it's worth looking at.
At least you have the guts to speak out when someone has a DIFFERENT THEORY than Olivier that might actually, eventually, be REALITY once we reach that point in Berserk's development.My problem with Olivier is that he thinks his theories are 'Godsend' ( haha, not Godhand, GodSENT) and I say bullshit, everyone else's is just as good. My other problem? Yup. Two words:
Vatican
And Holy See
AND WHO FUCKING SAID THEM!!

Lady Paradise_Lost said:
Godhand started with Void and Slann.
You don't know that.
Void being the wiseman being tortured
You don't know that.
didn't some other member here also say that Void's Godhand 'looks' had to do with the possibility that as he was being tortured, he was made into his physical form as a result...ie., brain exposed, teeth exposed...yuck!
And we all know that torturers like to add extra fingers to their victims and inflate their brains...
It's all speculation. Conrad and Ubik look ugly as hell as well.
another member sumrised long ago that Slann might have been Gaiseric's lover/mistress, and that PERHAPS, Gaiseric came upon Void the Wise Man being with her.
Again, Occultations occur every 216 years.
I say this because of the personal connections that bind Void, Slann, and Gaiseric.
Who said anything about a personal connection between these three?

SexyCharlotte

Well can we end it here for now before my freakin hands fall off? We agree on one thing, for now.

Ubik and Conrad are ugly.

LH

OH FUCK, its LPL

YEAH!

Oh yeah, and about the personal connection between Void, Slann, and Gaiseric? You think you haven't figured it out? SK( Gaiseric) has a grudge against Godhand. That's a fact. Void and SK in particular. That's been sumrised and speculated on many times in SPECULATION NATION. And is quite possibly a fact. And Slann...don't you remember when Void confronts her, and they talk as if they have known each other before, long ago? " Mother of all Prostitutes? " Pretty damn personal insult if you ask me. It has been speculated many times here, Olivier, about the connection between Void, Gaiseric/SK, and Slann, and I am sure to say myself, there is a thread that links all those three. Read it : SK/Gaiseric, Void, and Slann. All one needs to do is simply use common sense or their speculation sense to find out WHY and HOW these three seem to know each other from the LONG AGO PAST. How dense does one have to be?

SexyCharlotte

ON THE WHOLE TRANSLATION THING! HE MEANS IT DOESN’T MEAN ANYTHING BECAUSE IT’S ONLY WORDS ON A PIECE OF PAPER YOU HAVE! YOU KEEP GOING, “I HAVE A TRANSLATION HERE!” AS IF GOD WROTE IT. REPEAT: YOU ARE CITING AN ERRONIOUS DOCUMENT! OLIVIER IS ACTUALLY IS READING THE MANGA AND TELLING YOU WHAT IT SAYS!

ALSO, OLIVIER ISN'T WRONG! YOU'RE ALL OVER THE MAP! THE ELEMENTAL KINGS DESTROYING GAISERICS KINGDOM IS NOBODY'S THEIRY, IT'S JUST A TOTAL "DUH!!!" IT'S OBVIOUSLY VERY LIKELY! ALL OLIVIER SAID IS WE DON'T KNOW IT FOR A FACT, WHITCH IS TRUE.

AND I ONLY SAID THE PMSING THING TO MAKE YOU MAD, DEAR. YOU KNOW WHAT A TEASE I AM. ;)

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

You're a tease that's the problem. That dick sucking thing at the bottom of your last LONG ASS ( talk about cluttering the board? What I say in 1000 words is maybe like, 3 of your big ass letters!!)
is literally that...whoever is sucking the dick SUCKS AT IT. Choose a real pro for God's Sake. Or is that Godhand's sake??

Seriously, I have the scanlations as well as manga text and translations regarding the two main areas I am trying to disprove with Olivier...Shierke use in particular, of the word VATICAN. At this time, I'm going to go to sleep and have violent sexual fantasies of SkullLord.

LPL

Lady Paradise_Lost said:
Void and Slann I believe were the first ones
We don't know that.
Lady Paradise_Lost said:
A translation doesn't prove anything LOL?
Of course not. A translation may be inaccurate.
it doesn't mean that they're NOT the angels the wiseman summoned, does it?
No, it doesn't. I never said it wasn't a possibility. I said "there's no way to tell for sure". And there isn't.
What other Four Angels ( that Shierke mentioned) and that Charlotte spoke about early on to Guts and Co while on their way down to get Griffith do you think they were?
Charlotte didn't say anything about the angels, Judo did. And Judo talked about _five_ angels.
By my theory, Void was the first. Slann came next or about the same time.
There's no way to tell.
Lady Paradise_Lost said:
I'd be happy to have you e mail her and have her show you a proof of receipt or something that she got from buying those copies of volume 26.
She bought them? I thought she got them early because she has connections?
Lady Paradise_Lost said:
At least you have the guts to speak out when someone has a DIFFERENT THEORY than Olivier that might actually, eventually, be REALITY once we reach that point in Berserk's development.My problem with Olivier is that he thinks his theories are 'Godsend' ( haha, not Godhand, GodSENT) and I say bullshit, everyone else's is just as good.
What part of "there's no way to tell for sure" do you not understand?
Lady Paradise_Lost said:
Shierke use in particular, of the word VATICAN.
The name "Vatican" (specifically) was never used in "Berserk".

SexyCharlotte

So it possible YOUR translations are not always accurate and that someone else's could be?

You want to know the actual price she paid? The regular price for the manga was something like, 460 yen. She got hers I believe for a fraction of that. So they were practically given to her. Hence, that's what I meant by 'given to her.' Quite a few copies for herself and probably 60 other people.They were presented to her because of her connections to AOW and connections/friends at the publishers as well as Miura himself...who knows? I hope she doesn't object to me even saying this much here.

Another off topic thing, Olivier...the reason I am able to post so many far ahead preorders and future statues from AOW is because of her ties with the company. Being a pretty woman also helps...hell the sculptors there are in love with her LOL. The information I post here is done with her permission. This is why I help other members in that area of merchandise.

I understand completely ' no way to tell for sure'.But that also applies to you as well. Your attitude seems to be that if YOU don't agree with a theory I state or what I believe is true, ESP concerning the Vatican and the Holy See, YOU are the one who discounts it as some sort of rubbish.

I mentioned the other SK members believing you were arrogant because that is what they think. And I think there's also a way for YOU ALSO, to try to be a little more accepting of what other SK members might have to say concerning theories and speculations. You always say ' we don't know that.' That may be true, and there are many things that you also, don't know. It's possible that the translations I have may be inaccurate, but conversely, isn't it true that yours may be, and that it's not 'me bring wrong' ?

LPL

Lady Paradise_Lost said:
So it possible YOUR translations are not always accurate and that someone else's could be?
Sure.
The regular price for the manga was something like, 460 yen. She got hers I believe for a fraction of that. So they were practically given to her.
By whom?
Your attitude seems to be that if YOU don't agree with a theory I state or what I believe is true
Maybe you should pay attention to what my _actual messages_ are stating. "There's no way to tell for sure."
concerning the Vatican and the Holy See, YOU are the one who discounts it as some sort of rubbish.
It is rubbish.
You always say ' we don't know that.' That may be true
What's the problem, then?
It's possible that the translations I have may be inaccurate
They are.

SexyCharlotte

By the same token, isn't it possible that your translations are inaccurate as to come to the conclusion that the Vatican being mentioned is rubbish? Why are your translations so accurate versus the ones I have?

You always say, " We don't know that." But by saying that so plainly you discount other people's theories and speculations that 'could be right' and perhaps, in the future, you could state ' we don't know that but it's a possibility.'

Some older members here were turned off by your statements because if it's true translations can be inaccurate, what makes you so quick to think that my translations of, say, Shierke stating the Vatican, for example, as the reason why the pagans had to go 'underground' and in the forest to practice, is rubbish?

And, my friend received her mangas from a friend of HERS who works at the publishers of Berserk manga. She also has met and spoken with Kentaro Miura on several occasions and while I do not ask her for future story material, I did ask her if it was possible to obtain for me a copy of 26 before it came out. Mistakingly, I thought when SHE received the copies, I assumed that they were already released by the publishers for the masses. I stated that I was wrong about that in the thread on volume 26. It was AFTER that post there that she informed me, no, her copies did not signify the actual release date of the manga to the public, but she had gotten them from her friend who works at the publisher.

LPL

Lady Paradise_Lost said:
You always say, " We don't know that." But by saying that so plainly you discount other people's theories and speculations
No, I don't. I simply remind them that they're _theories_.
if it's true translations can be inaccurate, what makes you so quick to think that my translations of, say, Shierke stating the Vatican, for example, as the reason why the pagans had to go 'underground' and in the forest to practice, is rubbish?
Because it is. It's simply not logical, as there's no "Vatican Hill" in the world of "Berserk".
my friend received her mangas from a friend of HERS who works at the publishers of Berserk manga.
And she got a receipt from him?

SexyCharlotte

Do you want me to post the scan or send you an e mail with the scan and translation that says clearly, Vatican? I am simply going by what my scan and translation said, Olivier. Otherwise why argue the point. You also said, " In the berserk world there is no Vatican." In the Berserk world there is a Holy See, just as in the real world.

Okay, do you want me to ask her for a copy of the receipt or written proof she obtained these copies ahead of time?

L

SexyCharlotte

Olivier Hague said:
No, I don't. I simply remind them that they're _theories_.Because it is. It's simply not logical, as there's no "Vatican Hill" in the world of "Berserk".And she got a receipt from him?

What's not logical? The translation/scan I have? Or that there can't possibly be a Vatican in Berserk? Why isn't that logical considering the other things in Berserk that are actual things in real life...such as Kushans and the Holy See? Are you merely saying it's not logical because Berserk is a different realm than the real world, or because the translations you have do not incorporate the word Vatican? If I e mail you my copy of trans/scans, and it clearly states the word VATICAN being used you're going to discount MY trans/scans as rubbish? Or simply not logical?

Lady Paradise_Lost said:
Do you want me to post the scan or send you an e mail with the scan and translation that says clearly, Vatican?
_Again_, I don't care about your translation.
You also said, " In the berserk world there is no Vatican." In the Berserk world there is a Holy See, just as in the real world.
You're hopeless.
do you want me to ask her for a copy of the receipt or written proof she obtained these copies ahead of time?
I don't care. But if you do, go ahead.
Lady Paradise_Lost said:
What's not logical? The translation/scan I have?
Yes.
Why isn't that logical considering the other things in Berserk that are actual things in real life...such as Kushans and the Holy See?
*sigh*
If I e mail you my copy of trans/scans
Don't.
and it clearly states the word VATICAN being used you're going to discount MY trans/scans as rubbish? Or simply not logical?
Rubbish because it's not logical.

R

Radzeke

DON’T WORRY SKULL LORD FANS! I’M STILL HERE! I JUST CAN’T KEEP UP WITH THESE PEOPLE! THEY POST SO FAST AND DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING THEIR CRAZY HUGE FONTS AND MONSTER GRAPHICS ALL CODED CORRECTLY!! AND I WAS BUSY VENTING ABOUT CONDEMS! NOT MY ORIGINAL IDEA OF NEW YEARS; WHICH WAS WEARING THEM! UGH!

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

Lady Paradise_Lost said:
SK( Gaiseric)
Most probably, but we don't know that for a fact.
has a grudge against Godhand. That's a fact. Void and SK in particular.
Nowhere does it say that he has a grudge against Void in particular.
And Slann...don't you remember when Void confronts her, and they talk as if they have known each other before, long ago?
The Skull Knight appears to know some things about Slan. That doesn't necessarily mean that they know each other on a personal level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom