Episode 238

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Nosferatu said:
Did anybody notice that spiral on Puck's finger on page 8, and if so, do you know what it means? It's the first time I've seen it in all the volumes released so far!
fingerprint!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Walter said:
Page 19, lower-left. A little overrated in my opinion...

Boo! C'mon, that could be the expression that's going to bring about the fall of God Hand.

Nosferatu said:
Did anybody notice that spiral on Puck's finger on page 8, and if so, do you know what it means? It's the first time I've seen it in all the volumes released so far!

It could some new thing that will be key to bringing about the fall of God Hand.

-Griffith

P.S. Seriously, Serpico's expression is totally random; therefore, it is not. =) At the very least, it shows that he uncomfortable with Farnese's continual changes.

Nosferatu said:

They actually did that with his big toe in the beginning of volume 15, if memory serves.

Griffith said:
Boo! C'mon, that could be the expression that's going to bring about the fall of God Hand.
It could some new thing that will be key to bringing about the fall of God Hand.

-Griffith

I think the fall of God Hand is near.. Griffith is having a fixation ;) Maybe his little hamster stopped running into his head when he was thinking about the fall of God Hand so the idea keep coming back, there's a relation with everything ::)

hehehe

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
Man, with all these keys to Godhand's downfall floating about it's surprising they're still around.

Meh, I'm just going to look at how cute the family is on page 18.

Oh, and I like the Golden Age Caska on #2.

Griffith

dwarfkicker said:
It should be interesting to see Guts fighting to protect the child.

It would be even more interesting to see Guts fighting with the baby strapped to his back in one of those baby backpacks. Come on, imagine it, it's quite the odd mental image.

-Griffith

Griffith said:
It would be even more interesting to see Guts fighting with the baby strapped to his back in one of those baby backpacks. Come on, imagine it, it's quite the odd mental image.

-Griffith
What is happening !?!?!?! No fall of the God Hand ?!?!? I'm all disoriented ??? ::)

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
Has anyone considered that what happened to caska when she stepped into the ocean could also happen to guts? What do you think the manifestation of guts desires would be?

But of course this is based on the assumption that the child is a spiritual being bourne out of caska desires. So i guess i am speculating on speculation...

But I though it was worth a mention because it might be the key to bringing about the fall of the God Hand. ;)

I'm willing to bet if Guts' desires were to manifest, he would be face to face with Griffith. And that would bring about the fall of God Hand (sorry, had to).

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
I think Griffith will save Caska, which will bring about the fall of the Godhand, but *THEN* Guts will sacrifice the child which will bring about the resurrection of the Godhand.

And thus the spiral continues...

QUeeN typhonblue said:
I think Griffith will save Caska, which will bring about the fall of the Godhand, but *THEN* Guts will sacrifice the child which will bring about the resurrection of the Godhand.

And thus the spiral continues...
:eek:

Edit : ( i'm trying to rise my # of posts :p)
No really i think it's a speculation that stand in some kind of way.. but it is pushed a bit far. Everything is in place tho..

typhonblue

Shurikn said:
:eek:

Edit : ( i'm trying to rise my # of posts :p)
No really i think it's a speculation that stand in some kind of way.. but it is pushed a bit far. Everything is in place tho..

I can't believe you took that seriously.

typhonblue

Shurikn said:
Mouahhahahaha everything related to the fall of God Hand should be taken seriously honey ;)

Edit : Forgot the "i" in "seriously"

I'm not honey flavored. I'm more piquant with a dash of saffron.

QUeeN typhonblue said:
I'm not honey flavored. I'm more piquant with a dash of saffron.
I'm sorry my Queen, will you please forgive my insolence of calling you "honey" ? :)

Let's stop this mess.. i don't want to be the cause of locking this thread...

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Shurikn said:
I'm sorry my Queen, will you please forgive my insolence of calling you "honey" ? :)

Let's stop this mess.. i don't want to be the cause of locking this thread...

hehehe, a wise one you are Shurikn. ;D Anyways, it seems pretty strange, I just had an eerie feeling reading/looking at this chapter. Pretty excited to see what else is going to happen. Thanks for the scans (man that felt weird to write) and trans people! ;D :D

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
hehehe, a wise one you are Shurikn. ;D

I'm not always wise.. unfortunatly :p

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Anyways, it seems pretty strange, I just had an eerie feeling reading/looking at this chapter. Pretty excited to see what else is going to happen. Thanks for the scans (man that felt weird to write) and trans people! ;D :D
FOr how long have you been scanning Berserk ? This must be weird like you said.. "loosing" an habit..

By the way, nobody reacted about Olivier saying that there is a page missing between page 11 and 12, is it because it's missing in YA or the scan gone wrong ? Actually I think that the link between those 2 page is not so good and there must be a missing page, Olivier said that there's really a page missing.
And if it's in the YA that there's a page missing and truly missing. Who the hell are you Olivier !?! :p :p

Olivier Hague said:
I believe one page is missing, between 11 and 12...
Olivier Hague said:
Actually, when I said "I believe", it was just to be polite. One page is missing between 11 and 12. ^^;

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Shurikn said:
7By the way, nobody reacted about Olivier saying that there is a page missing between page 11 and 12, is it because it's missing in YA or the scan gone wrong ? Actually I think that the link between those 2 page is not so good and there must be a missing page, Olivier said that there's really a page missing.
I think the great Olivier was being sarcastic...

Griffith said:
Yeah, anyone have that page, yo? ;)

-Griffith

P.S. "witch way 2 teh sc@nz!!!?"

Yeah that's funny.. i never asked for scans I'm not dumb enough for not being able to find them by myself in the bbs ;) I even wrote a a whole post about finding them elsewhere than on sk.net..

No seriously if there's really a page removed, maybe Mirua thought that he was revelling too much information about the fall of God Hand.. the same way he removed chapter 83 from the volumes because he was revelling too much info about Idea..

I think I took that "lost page" from Olivier too seriously.. sorry everybody..

Griffith

Majin Tenshi said:
I think the great Olivier was being sarcastic...

dwarfkicker said:
Miura will probably do something like he did with Vol 26 and add more to it when it becomes volumized.

Shurikn said:
Yeah that's funny.. i never asked for scans I'm not dumb enough for not being able to find them by myself in the bbs ;) I even wrote a a whole post about finding them elsewhere than on sk.net..

No seriously if there's really a page removed, maybe Mirua thought that he was revelling too much information about the fall of God Hand.. the same way he removed chapter 83 from the volumes because he was revelling too much info about Idea..

I think I took that "lost page" from Olivier too seriously.. sorry everybody..

No, he really meant there should be another page between 11 and 12. We are missing a page that was published in the YA.

Geez.

-Griffith

No, he really meant there should be another page between 11 and 12. We are missing a page that was published in the YA.
Wouldn't that page have been scanned then? And if not, with all this talk about a page missing I would think that it would have been scanned and added to the torrent file.

This makes me think this whole lost page thing is just a joke. But I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom