Escaping the eclipse: *IF* Skully is branded too...

CnC

Ad Oculos
fuxberg said:
could it be because of the order of appearence in the Eclipse? (Slann, Ubik, Conrad and then Void)

Doubt it. Void is regarded as the "leader", anyways. Theres really nothing at this point at which order they became God Hand. Its just highly probable (Skullknights disdain for Void) that Void came first.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
fuxberg said:
could it be because of the order of appearence in the Eclipse? (Slann, Ubik, Conrad and then Void)

I don't see why that would have anything to do with the order in which they became part of the God Hand. Like CnC said, Void is commonly regarded as being their leader and the oldest of the group, but even that isn't sure.

CnC said:
Skullknights disdain for Void

Disdain? What disdain? He showed more disdain to Slan than to Void until now if we go by the manga, and I don't think it means anything in particular since he seems to hate them all.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Aazealh said:
Disdain? What disdain? He showed more disdain to Slan than to Void until now if we go by the manga, and I don't think it means anything in particular since he seems to hate them all.

Well, disdain, or any other negative emotion you can think of that would prompt you to strike at them with a sword. But yea, I suppose he could have cared less about who he was attacking. Perhaps I'm reading too much into the look they (kinda) gave each other after the strike was countered, or perhaps the closest god hand would have been the middle finger (Slan) but SK attacked the thumb (Void).

But this is off-topic... :schierke:

Record Low

1 person makes the difference
not to be random or anything, but i'm very curious about sk's horse....did it also survive an eclipse? or is it just an enchanted horse? or something else.....

Tenro

...You tit.
*slaps forehead* Yeah. Math is your friend, kids. Then in that case, I'd say that I still don't see the former GH being killed. Not by anything that we're privvy to, so I think that if SK was branded, it was probably a sheer luck scenario. I mean, the GH don't technically exist in terms we're familiar with, so them being "killed" is probably not a factor. Hell, for all we know, the former GH become Behelits(just a random thought I don't really believe).

Kagami

Goo!
fuxberg said:

That is what i thought... Also their placement on the fingers. Even though the encyclopedia says that the time line is speculation, I thought the age of the God-hand was shared speculation amongst the folks in here. I'm sure we will eventually find out more on the subject as volumes go by. But anyways, the point I was trying to get at was made. Some of them are older than the others :void:

Also the horse is a good question. I recall a topic involving horses used by the demon lancers as well, and how they were involved with their apostle counter-parts. Where did they come from?! Could it be slightly similar to the way the Count made Zondark into the creature we all know and love (not as gross a process though)? Skull Knight (and/or Flora) doing something to the horse and "enchantasizing" it seems more likely than surviving an eclipse.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
Well, disdain, or any other negative emotion you can think of that would prompt you to strike at them with a sword. But yea, I suppose he could have cared less about who he was attacking.

I just don't think "disdain" is appropriate here when only talking about the look they gave each other, I mean none of them even have eyes, and they can't change their facial expressions (SK called Slan a prostitute, now that's disdain :SK:)... Especially if it's supposed to justify something as tricky as their age. We're better off just saying some diffuse elements make us think he is the famous wiseman IMHO.

Record Low said:
not to be random or anything, but i'm very curious about sk's horse....did it also survive an eclipse? or is it just an enchanted horse? or something else...

Many people are, I've also been wondering about this for years. I really don't think surviving an Occultation would result in the horse looking like that anyway... But it raises questions, especially regarding some "popular" theories like Skull Knight dying in the Berserk's armor and his "soul" being transferred to the current one. That doesn't seem very plausible if you take the horse into consideration.

Tenro said:
for all we know, the former GH become Behelits(just a random thought I don't really believe).

Random indeed. :void: But yeah, the "previous God Hand being killed by SK" scenario lacks credibility.

Kagami said:
That is what i thought... Also their placement on the fingers.

Femto is the last member and is on the index, Slan is on the middle finger. Void is on the thumb. I doubt it has any relevance in the context, if there's a signication to their position it's elsewhere to me.

Kagami said:
Even though the encyclopedia says that the time line is speculation, I thought the age of the God-hand was shared speculation amongst the folks in here.

Not at all, like previously said people just assume that Void is the oldest. It's simply impossible to know about the others for now, and the opinions vastly differ on the matter.

Top Bottom