Expanding my reading collection.

Aazealh said:
You're only looking for manga? Not novels? If you haven't read them, I recommend Akira, Gunnm, Monster, 20th Century Boys, Pluto, Ghost in the Shell and Apple Seed. That should be good for a start. And for lighter, simpler and longer stories, One Piece is pretty nice and quite funny at times (but it's really long).

No,...not limiting myself to manga, other reading material as well, sorry for poorly relaying that.  My most current reading has involved; rich dad poor dad, investment concepts, portfolio expansion, home equity and tax liens, incorporating LLCs, Massage therapy/pathology, and then my day to day work related material.  these are the things i read quite often. I've read bits and pieces of most of the things listed.  So,..definitely good stuff.

So keep em coming.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Well, as far as novels go, if you like fantasy stories you can check out stories by David Gemmell, Robin Hobb or Robert E. Howard if you haven't already. There are many other authors of course, and many other genres to be covered, but I think you can find enough information on popular books with a simple search. Listing everyone and everything would be laborious and unnecessary.

Top Bottom