Explain the prophocy.

P

psymont

it would seem that skully wants guts to make his own mistake so that he could learn from them as skully had .... as far as griffith goes, i still hold the notion that he is pretending to be a hawk of light(savior) so that he can sacrifice his nation once he claims it for even greater power .... and now for a star wars thought: luke went to the darkside and commited many atrocities in an attempt to gain the trust of the dark side's leader so that he could get close enough to take him out .... maybe griffith really is a good guy again .... he is using evil beasts to accomplish his goals, but that may simply mean that he is willing to do whatever it takes .... using evil for a good reason .... it is a possibilty that he did all those terrible things in an effect to get on the same level as those that had been the root of this evil so that he could crush it .... i also think that even if griffith is in fact evil, he will have a change of heart somewhere down the line when a greater threat steps up .... i want to see guts and griffith fighting together, that would be amazing!

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Quite a few of people here are saying that Griffith might be the Falcone of Darkness simply pretending to be the Hawk of Light.

I don't know if this had been mentioned and I missed it, but Zodds horn was hacked off by this shining spirit of the Hawk and he now follows Griffith. Surely that would be some evidence to prove Griffith is the Hawk of Light?

Top Bottom