FINAL FANTASY X-2?

MarkedSwordsman

Am I cool or what?
Probably the lamest thing I've ever heard.

Thankfully, Kingdom Hearts shows that at least a few people at Square have heard of the term "innovation" and have actually tried it out. KH makes it painfully obvious that turn-based videogames are a big step behind. Hopefully, Square won't stamp these guys out.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Olivier Hague said:
The guy who wrote the "Another Story Eien no Nagisetsu" short movie, which appears to be the basis of the "Final Fantasy X-2" plot, commented in an interview about how difficult it was to write a follow-up.
So...
they're doing the sequel on the basis of a screenplay??

well, i really didn't expect that...
they hired him to write a screenplay for a movie that picks up where FFX leaves off?
why are they doing it this way, i don't see the purpose?!

trapped_soul said:
they're doing the sequel on the basis of a screenplay??
Huh? ^^;
Back when they released "Final Fantasy X International", they included a short movie called "Another Story Eien no Nagisetsu" on the bonus DVD Video. It was taking place two years after the end of the game, and told the begininng of a new journey for Yuna. It looks like they wanted to see if players would be interested in a sequel.
And now, they revealed the first details of "Final Fantasy X-2", and it looks like it's based on that short movie. It'll probably contradict it in some aspects (that's the writing process, after all), but basically...

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Olivier Hague said:
Huh? ^^;
Back when they released "Final Fantasy X International", they included a short movie called "Another Story Eien no Nagisetsu" on the bonus DVD Video. It was taking place two years after the end of the game, and told the begininng of a new journey for Yuna. It looks like they wanted to see if players would be interested in a sequel.
And now, they revealed the first details of "Final Fantasy X-2", and it looks like it's based on that short movie. It'll probably contradict it in some aspects (that's the writing process, after all), but basically...

:-[

should have known that... well as i said in the other thread i was in a haste when i played that game. didn't see much of the bonus dvd yet.

thanks anyway, it all makes sense to me now. ^^

-TS

Top Bottom