he would look at grifith and say:

"stab you with the dragonslayer he will, hmmm"

heheheeeeeeee ;D

i can see him sayin that now,

and corkus too :D

- c

"must have hurt it did, hmmm" - Yoda-Puck ;D

- c

ps: off the subject a bit, but me and electrofunk no longer diagree and we are friends now, so i will not post random crap about him anymore :D

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
DemonX said:
Theres something wrong with saying you can't laugh at that, I found the whole thing hilarious. I hope they make the arc into a movie and play it in a theater, so when guts chops down a kid I can stand up and clap.

The_Fetus_Ninja

Lets go, bub!
My personal favorite is when Ishidoro tries to gank the Dragonslayer and Puck makes the sword fall on him. He says something like "Hey Guts, I caught a thief."

42256549.jpg

redria said:
i dont have a scanner! and no i didnt download the 26 volumes of berserk just for that one picture....i asked someone

Perhap i am really that stupid, but how comes there is english translation on the scans? ???

Demented Swordsman

so I pranked him.. to death with a tire iron!
In volume 14 chapter 7.. where Jill is explaining the elves & Puck's expression with Guts behind him saying how close her description is to him

I hardly laugh at Ishidro & Puck when they do their routine, but in Volume 24 Chapter 01 where Ish gets pissed at Puck for reading his monolague & Puck's expression after Ishi tells him what he wants to be is priceless.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Near the beginning of volume 17 Gatts is locked in the cage by the knights of the holy iron chain and He says something like "I'm in a cage, have no sword, how much worse can this shit get."
And puck Comes saying "Damn straight, It's puck"
and gatts response "That's a good answer." ;D

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
I think the funniest moment was in volume three, when guts is stabbing the slug counts face repeatedly in front of Therisa and going "Amazing!, you really don't die do you!?, look at these super human powers!" and he had that crazed look.

I was lauging so hard I couldn't take it. :)

Top Bottom