Future model kit releases (WF2006 - Winter)

Heh, good thing I see this thread; save me the trouble of making a new one. ;)

See the full, life-size replica of Guts' Dragon Slayer
http://www.gpara.com/special/event/wf2006win/pop10.htm

Also, one of his throwing knives for 1,500yen
http://www.gpara.com/special/event/wf2006win/pop11.htm

Aazealh said:
Most the pictures I posted are available on the creators' sites, and the Irvine one was on Yahoo Japan auctions. The way I get pictures in general varies a lot, it's basically whenever I find one while roaming on random sites.

Oh ok, thanks. I don't do garage kits anymore, but I like keeping in touch with new Ah! My Goddess, King of Fighters, Street Fighter, and Overdard/Masaki Mizuhara models, so that's why I was wondering. Thanks though!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
VashTheStampede said:
Do you know how much that Irvine Model would be in US $$ it looks awesome! :guts:

The original price at the event is 6,000円 ($50) for the unpainted and unassembled kit, however on Yahoo Japan auctions it's currently going for 20,000円 ($170). If you want it you'll have to keep your eyes peeled on YJa in the coming weeks. You might be able to get one at a reasonable price if you're careful.

dylec said:
Heh, good thing I see this thread; save me the trouble of making a new one. ;)

Hey, that's nice. Actually the DS replica isn't anything new, but it's nice to see it's still around at festivals. Since we're talking about it I'll post a link to Team Getsurou's own replica since I don't remember seeing it here. They had it up at WF2005 summer:

I was lazy to post about the knife replica (which doesn't resemble the original all that much IMO, it looks more like a spearpoint because of the size), but I see you didn't link the mini-bomb replica that was also sold there, so here's a picture:

Replica-Minibomb.jpg

Looks better than the knife to me, more faithful to its depiction in the manga.

Just thought I'd share...

I won all these kits last night. Woohooo!!!

pentatonic000-img437x600-11404584242006_0220mkmk0028.jpg

pentatonic000-img552x414-1140458108b.jpg

pentatonic000-img592x444-11404599802006_0220mkmk0009.jpg

pentatonic000-img592x444-11404594802006_0220mkmk0012.jpg

guragura_7-img450x338-1140354942zod3.jpg

high_macs2000-img450x600-1140443718photo_113.jpg

I'm most happy about the Torture Executioners with the saws. I've been looking for that one for ages.

Woot woot! :guts:

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I'd LOVE one of those Zodds. Smack him in Derek's scenario instead of the armoured Zodd and you'd have a real winner :zodd:

Theres a fully painted irvine diorama from the WF on YAJ

http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f43186845

They posted alot of pics to give you a good look at it. pretty well done imo Only minor thing is wish they made the eye alittle bigger or more noticeable.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
EnderZero said:
Only minor thing is wish they made the eye alittle bigger or more noticeable.

I don't find it bigger than in the manga, it's just that in color the white of the eye is more striking.

Meathook

The World Eaters are here to save us!
Just a dub question but I still am going to ask. On an off chance I take it the Dragonslayer was build from scratch with reference info, correct? I take it they don't actually have a Kit for it.

And no one knows if they are thinking about selling it do they :guts:, I kill for a replica. And on a side note, does anyone know if you can still get a hold of the throwing knives or the sticky bomb?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Meathook said:
And no one knows if they are thinking about selling it do they :guts:, I kill for a replica.

It's a replica manufactured by Tuned Blade, sold as a pre-painted, unassembled kit (assembling it isn't difficult). It's been around for years, nothing new (quite hard to find nowadays though). Please search for olders threads on the subject if you want more information. That's for the replica in the picture dylec posted, the Getsurou one can be custom ordered by email.

Meathook said:
And on a side note, does anyone know if you can still get a hold of the throwing knives or the sticky bomb?

Some were being sold on Yahoo Japan auctions recently, if you keep your eyes open you might be able to get them.

Meathook

The World Eaters are here to save us!
Oh Aazealh I could kiss you but I don't know where you've been! :guts:
You have made a pudge white guy so very happy lol.

Top Bottom