Gillia's things

School is very boring again, so I came up with a new doodle, a brief summary of the recent events of the manga :ganishka:

berserknowlol_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

Handmade_lion said:
Puck-hate!
I do not hate Puck, most of the time he's very funny and I lol at his actions... But sometimes he makes me crazy with some stupid, unnecessary-looking things he's doing, and it really annoys me (especially now) :puck:

Gobolatula said:
Do you have a higher res version of that picture? I can barely read it.
I can scan it again but I think it woundn't help because the original pic is also very small. But the text in the bubble is
"Our friend is dying inside a monster... So let's do random comic relief!"
Puck logic <3 :puck:

Gobolatula said:
A bigger scan would be great. Your little cartoons are adorable.
Ok, bigger scan is coming soon! And thanks!

The Good Reverend Wyrd said:
And it's cool to see another Kushan fan 'round these parts. I'm really enjoying your works. :)
I'd rather say I'm a Baakiraka fan, I find Kushans also cool, but I'm a bit angry of them for conquering the Baakiraka, poor Silat :ganishka: And thanks, I'm glad you like it!

Today's little creation is not by me, but my Mom!
She loves making little things like this out of small pearls in her freetime. She wanted to make a mermaid, but she had no idea for the head, so I showed her a pic of Isma, and SHE LIKED IT! :ubik:

So the mermaid ended up like this:

ISMA_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

A face close-up on the right, to show that she managed to do the curly hair :serpico:
Sorry for the bad quality, I could only take pics with my phone.

Also I added a doodle to fill the empty space. Isma is happy to see a pearl figure of her :ganishka:

EDIT: Sorry, I realised that not pearl but bead is the right word for it... I still have to improve my English, sorry :farnese:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Gillia said:
I'd rather say I'm a Baakiraka fan, I find Kushans also cool, but I'm a bit angry of them for conquering the Baakiraka, poor Silat :ganishka:

You're not getting that right. The Bakiraka clan comes from the Kushan empire. They were cast out long ago for a reason we ignore, but Ganishka gave them a "second chance" during his attempted conquest of Midland.

Deci said:
Where are the boobies? :azan:
I also asked her this, but she said she won't make topless mermaids. :ganishka:
Aazealh said:
You're not getting that right. The Bakiraka clan comes from the Kushan empire. They were cast out long ago for a reason we ignore, but Ganishka gave them a "second chance" during his attempted conquest of Midland.
Damn, than I really misunderstood something, sorry... :farnese: I remember that Silat said something like they were ran out of their country, and I thought that means that the Kushan Empire took their land, but then I was wrong. Sh*t. I hate it when I say something stupid. *hitting her head into the keyboard several times*

As you asked for it, a bigger scan of the last doodle... And colored! :guts:

Click for fullsize ^^

I replaced the handwritten text to make it easier to read.
I also erased Falconia because I was too lazy to color that :ganishka:
But anyway, hope you like it!

EDIT:
Ooo, just found it on my computer: Completely forgot about it...
I made a Saga Project-styled pic of Silat using those anime character-design portraits which were posted in the Berserk Saga Project topic as a reference:

silatanimelol__www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

I can't wait for the Baakiraka to appear in the anime! :isidro:

I really like your doodles, you are very talented. Judging from your drawings, i'm guessing that you really like Silat. It's a shame that it's been a while since we last saw him.

Joe Chip said:
I really like your doodles, you are very talented. Judging from your drawings, i'm guessing that you really like Silat. It's a shame that it's been a while since we last saw him.
Thank you! Yes, he's my favorite, because I love how Miura mixed like every nation that is considered to be exotic in him :ganishka: I just saw a film in TV about Malaysian Silat fighters, and was thinking that damn, I miss these awesome fighting moments from the manga so much now.

But I think, Schierke is becoming my new and other favorite.

my_first_try_with_watercolor_xd_by_gilliachiaki-d4gneld.png

I tried traditional painting with some poor quality watercolor set for children :ganishka:

Gobolatula said:
That Casca is pretty darn good.
Thank you! Oh, and by the way, your signature inspired me to create my new one :guts:

silatrakpsd_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

The scene, when Silat and the Tapasa are chasing Rakshas, my absolute favourite part from the manga, because we could get to know some dirty secrets about the Kushans, and also full of cool pics of Silat. :ganishka:
It's not as detailed as my usual drawings because the final size I used in the signature is far smaller, and I didn't want it to be messy in small.

It's been a long time I posted anything... I'm very excited of the upcoming movie, so I started to draw more Berserk again :serpico:
These are just pencil drawings, but I didn't want to do anything more with them because I'd have f*cked up them... But maybe I'll do something with them on the computer, maybe photoshop them to make them look like movie posters :ganishka:
berserk_portraits_by_gilliachiaki-d4m46z7.jpg

Still a big fan of Silat... Not a big fan of Griffith, but I love drawing hair, and he has a lot (although I left it kinda unfinished... :farnese:)

I have some other drawings in progress, mainly sketches and linearts... I'd like to color them in my style, which is less serious and more cartoon like, and I'm not sure how it'll work with Berserk, but I hope the final results will be fine and you'll like it :ganishka:

Top Bottom