Guts 20th Anniversary Model - Black Version / Art Of War (BERSERK)

turkitage

ターク
wow thanks for the awesome photos again Armored. I see you did a custom job with his eyes. Pretty cool! Did you do it or get someone else to do it? I'd be too scared to custom a 20th Anni Guts if I ever get one. Also, I assume the color looks good in real life? As in, it matches pretty well with the blood? In some photos it looks kind of light.

Thanks Turkitage :guts:

I did it myself, there is no more simple than this. I took paper and painted in red. Then i put the red paper under the helmet with scotch and here we go!!

I did an other version, with darker red:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Armored_Berserk said:
I did it myself, there is no more simple than this. I took paper and painted in red. Then i put the red paper under the helmet with scotch and here we go!!

Wow, it looks really good for such a simple technique. Good work. :guts:

Armored_Berserk said:

Simple, and AWESOME!!!

Unboxed mine today ... picked and ran with my box in the rain to get to the subway ... like they say - no pain no gain! I don't know where to put the massive beast ... *so confused*. It's out in the open next to my TV on the media center. My pictures don't compare to Armored_Berserk's!

IMG_7153.jpg

IMG_7202.jpg

IMG_7203.jpg

IMG_7214.jpg

IMG_7216.jpg

IMG_7218.jpg

IMG_7219.jpg

IMG_7225.jpg

IMG_7232.jpg

IMG_7233.jpg

Note to self - "cable management = phail. Get on it son!"

IncantatioN said:
Unboxed mine today ... picked and ran with my box in the rain to get to the subway ... like they say - no pain no gain! I don't know where to put the massive beast ... *so confused*. It's out in the open next to my TV on the media center. My pictures don't compare to Armored_Berserk's!

Yes, it was raining balls today in NYC. If this paint job came out the same time the first one did, I would have totally gotten it. It looks to be a beauty!

I wish it rained more often, I love it ^_^. True, the color is what enticed me to buy it now even though I couldn't afford it at the time. Right now I can't believe I own it, it's a bit to take in. I also need more display cabinets *sigh*

IMG-20110804-00415-1.jpg

I received mine, tuesday and it was a brutal for me!!!!

This statue is So big and so beautiful! It s the first time I see it for real and it was AWESOME! I put it with my guts one hundred man killer and my skullknight 2011! but they are to little compare to this guts ^^!

Tomorrow, I ll receive Zodd III, I ll share some pics with you ^^!

Top Bottom