Guts on horseback

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
I tried,back in December, to order through Hobby link Japan that cool "Guts on horseback" piece from Art of war and I
was kinda worried my order got lost 'cause I wasn't receiving any news,but I just got a mail like they don't have any mean
to get it anymore,so I'm sad :'( :'( :'(.In fact, they removed the pic shortly after I got that mail.Anybody know where to get that piece?

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Oltobaz said:
I tried,back in December, to order through Hobby link Japan that cool "Guts on horseback" piece from Art of war and I
was kinda worried my order got lost 'cause I wasn't receiving any news,but I just got a mail like they don't have any mean
to get it anymore,so I'm sad :'( :'( :'(.In fact, they removed the pic shortly after I got that mail.Anybody know where to get that piece?
that happens about.00001% of the time

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Right,well,that's the first time they do that to me but usually
everything works fine,I don't want people reading this thread
hesitating upon placing an order with them,really they're reliable!

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
well yeah they are I mean I wouldn't have 2 behelits, or griffy, or caska, or gutsu, or skullknight, or my super deformed kits from maru destenu & kisho destenu (i'm not sure thats how it's spelled)...but really they are very reliable...and well priced and they never charge you until the order is shipped (unlike some stores).

Top Bottom