Halloween Pics

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
once a red, always a red...

..till their dead  :D

griffith do you just have some huge bank of wierd pictures on your computer or something?

actully Griff has two computers filled with wierd pictures of...well i don't know. ???

CnC

Ad Oculos
What?  Was there something wrong with Ranemaka's buddy icon?
Did I miss something?

no... you didn't. all of our icons are now reflective of our personalities... right cronus?

no... you didn't. all of our icons are now reflective of our personalities... right cronus?

Well, yeah, I suppose that would be the case...I just happen to like being raped by a hideous half-minotaur-like creature. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
griffith do you just have some huge bank of wierd pictures on your computer or something?

measguts3.jpg

Correction: THIS guy has a collection of weird photos.

and ugly pin-ups.  :-X

Rabin

Ogyogiyoku shinasai!!!
Geez . . . I was expecting a little criticism, but boy, you guys are up to quite the character assination here.

For one thing, I was supposed to be the younger Guts. The pictures weren't that great. And I thought I looked pretty good, considering. You had to be there. I thank those that did make positive comments -- the few that there were.

Yes, I like Dragonball, and I am not ashamed. So sue me :-*

Maybe I'm not a true fan in the way you are all fans, but I like Berserk very much. I also like other anime. I don't think that's a crime. As for you guys, you are also entitled to like other anime. But you don't have to be facist about other people's preferences.

But whatever, I won't write an essay on the cynicism of America's youth (though I could).

Bah, enough lecture ::)

I can already tell there will not be a good reaction to this.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Well, yeah, I suppose that would be the case...I just happen to like being raped by a hideous half-minotaur-like creature.   Not that there's anything wrong with that...

no... of course not... i'm a huge black beast at a bottom of a cold cave short on breath... not that theres anything wrong with that.

And also, majin-gatsu, nobody here is questioning your fan-dom by any means... it takes  a lot of guts to cosplay guts (um... right).  I think we're just sayin' you need to eat something....

Rabin

Ogyogiyoku shinasai!!!
...I think we're just sayin' you need to eat something....

Yeah I know ::). It's hard when your metabolism is so strong it could burn off fat for three people :eek:. But I'm comfortable with my body. I mean, my butt doesn't look that big, right guys? :D

Hehe, bad joke :p. Seriously though, I'm pretty thin, but there hasn't been much I can do about it short of gorging myself or steroids. But, I digress from the topic of Beserk...

Top Bottom