Has there been any news on berserk license? If so, post here!

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
zero news.
For future reference, please look here www.darkhorse.com

I would like to know where you're getting this info about the sales being up though.

ThaBlackSwordsman

Darkness In A Twisted Light
I would assume sales are well since all the places i have gone to in a while (not at the moment) were sold out as i looked. and my barnes and nobles ordered 13 copies and they were all gone, and a lot of people said it was sold out on the info on berserk thread

ThaBlackSwordsman

Darkness In A Twisted Light
http://store.yahoo.com/animenation/books-domestic-manga-berserk.html

i found this while searching anime nation... why does it say a third one? i dont see one licensed on DH's site... is this just the company hoping for a third? or can this be real?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Dark horse licensed the first 3 volumes (black swordsman arc and start of golden age). They only put up so much ahead of time though.

Y'know, editing posts is a good thing

Sucks i still cant find it, everyplace i go to they havent gotten it in. I ordered it from like 3 different books stores, they said they'll call me when it gets in, ive gone every week since the 28th. Looks like im just gonna have to order it online. Theres no comic book places or anime places here in my part f NJ.

Berserk Ayato said:
Sucks i still cant find it, everyplace i go to they havent gotten it in. I ordered it from like 3 different books stores, they said they'll call me when it gets in, ive gone every week since the 28th. Looks like im just gonna have to order it online. Theres no comic book places or anime places here in my part f NJ.

You have post into the wrong section... ;)

sorry i didnt finish waht i was gonna say:

You cant really tell the sucsess if it's not out there, so im not too sure if there is going to be a vol 4. At least not untill it gets mainstream enough....from what i heard, vol 4 wouldnt even be cming out for a year after vol 3.

Top Bottom