HELP ME FIND THIS "Banpresto DX Guts Figure".... PLEASE!!

conan

Until next time...
I've asked before and I've had ZERO success finding one of these...

I actually had the highest bid on one on Ebay this last week and the seller (hope you're not here you bastard) pulled the auction and refused to sell it...

anyhow...I'm looking to buy either the calm face or mad face...either one is fine...both would be great....

I don't really want to pay more than $30.oo shipped for it.

Here is a pic:

bp%20berserk.jpg

If anyone know where I can get either one of these (or both) here in the USA or overseas (besides Yahoo Japan), I'd appriciate it...

I could probably do a custom Berserk base for a Guts Black Swordsman action figure for the person who helps me find one...(figure not included, sorry!).

LMK please...thanks....

Jess

Thats an awesome looking figure/statue, by far the best one of Guts I've seen besides of him in his Berserker armor, hope you can find it man.

conan

Until next time...
It's actually a cheap piece of shit from what I've heard...that's why it sells for less than $15.oo on Yahoo Japan... ;)

But I've wanted a desk display "cheap" statue of Guts in a static "inaction" pose for quite a while and this is something I can put on my desk at school and none of my supervisors or students will think it is "offensive" or "grotesque"

any help getting this for around $30.oo would be great!

Thanks!!

SlimJ87D

Apollo
Dang dude, my friend just got me one today, lol. They have them at a hobby warehouse by my house. It's called Frank and Sons. And right now in Los Angeles somewhere there is a place called ANIME EXPO, that's where my buddy got mine. If you go to expo I guarante you'll find one, becuase there are soooo many stands selling Action Figures there, it's insane.

crowinghorse

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Since I live in Iowa, there a pretty slim chance I'll make it to Cali anytime soon...
though I am going to SDCC, so I'll try to find one there...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
crowinghorse said:
Since I live in Iowa, there a pretty slim chance I'll make it to Cali anytime soon... though I am going to SDCC, so I'll try to find one there...

What's the second account for, conan? One isn't enough? Why did you register the conan account for in the first place anyway? You had forgotten your password? -__-;

crowinghorse

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
holy cow...I didn't even realize I had two accounts....

you can delete the crowinghorse one...

all i did was log in as I usually do...my password must be saved or something!

sorry aaz... :-[

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
crowinghorse said:
holy cow...I didn't even realize I had two accounts....

Hahaha, is that so? You're still a bit young to develop alzheimer. ;D

crowinghorse said:
you can delete the crowinghorse one...

all i did was log in as I usually do...my password must be saved or something!

sorry aaz... :-[

Ah well, no real need to delete, but there's just no need for you to use it... As for logging in unintentionally like that, it must have been like 4 years since you logged in as "crowinghorse", so it means the computer you're using right now is an old pal of yours that you haven't seen for a while. Anyway, no big deal, it might just be a bit confusing to some people if you post with alternating IDs.

conan

Until next time...
back at my old computer...

actually I was using a computer at the library's media center...
odd that it would remember me as crowinghorse....that's my name on every other board I use and the "conan" account is actually the one I created 2nd since I couldn't figure out my password to my "crowinghorse" account....

oh well....

Anyone know where I can still find this statue?!?

It's gonna bug me if I don't find it...

Damn it...

Top Bottom