How old were you when you started reading Berserk?

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
I was either 18 or 19 when one of my friends had the fansub of the Berserk series. I watched that first and then got sucked into the manga, or at least his collection. I finally got my own set though.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Renegade said:
I first saw the anime series when I was 15 and was hooked right away. I was 16 when I began reading the manga and I've been a fan ever since (who isn't?).
I know someone who wasn't hooked. But he thought he would like it for all the wrong reasons.

S

SKULL LORD SUPREME

I GOT INTO IT ABOUT 2-3 YEARS AGO WHEN MY BROTHER GOT IT NOW I WATCH/READ IT ALOT OR WHEN EVER I GET A CHANCE.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

I got a fansub in 99 I think, after i saw the complete anime I started looking for places to get scanlations and this was one of them, man but it was painfull to load the pages with the scan's here and in other places with a 56k :@

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
ELEKTROFUNK said:
I got a fansub in 99 I think, after i saw the complete anime I started looking for places to get scanlations and this was one of them, man but it was painfull to load the pages with the scan's here and in other places with a 56k :@
the good old days.... ;)

Strife

Forsaken Destiny
My friend and I were in Blockbuster one night and the 1st translated dvd had just been released so he talked me into renting it (I had never seen an anime b4 and thought it would be a waste of money). After seeing that 1st dvd I went on ebay and bought the full jp dvd set and that next weekend we watched the entire series for a full marathon. After that I got hooked and got ahold of one of the manga scanlation cd's off ebay. Been lovin it ever since 8)

o yeah, was probably 17/18 when i saw it and am 19 now.

S

SePHiRoTH

I just recently started to read it but i started watching it when i was 10 or 11.

SKuLL LaRD

i AM nut skulLord.net!!!!!
47b4da04b3127ccebdd452173e7a0000001610

I was introduced to the anime when I was 19 or 20 and loved it. Eventually I got around to reading the infinitely better manga when I was 22.

Top Bottom