I am back... Anyone remember me?

AntMan

I honestly think i sorta look like Gatts
so i fanally got around to reading some of the manga right now i'm up to 13... anyways HI!

SlimJ87D

Apollo
Why should we? Or are you trying to get remembered right now? I'm not trying to insult you or anything, it's a real question.

Now, I'm more concerned with how my av changed to one of my old ones.
Not that I don't like it (whoever did it), just curious as to how it got there.

Maybe I've been surfing in my sleep again! ::)

AntMan

I honestly think i sorta look like Gatts
Well I was just curious... it's been awhile... not to mention i've grown up abit since then, and my sentences make just a bit more sense.

Anyways I've been searching the forums but i can't find If this site still doesn't support scans, well at least anything past book 26, if we still can't put links in the board for scans (ok these next few parts i haven't bothered to check sorry) and if not can some PM me some links?

BTW thnx for bringing up a link of me being a complete jerkface

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Doc AntMan said:
Anyways I've been searching the forums but i can't find If this site still doesn't support scans, well at least anything past book 26, if we still can't put links in the board for scans (ok these next few parts i haven't bothered to check sorry) and if not can some PM me some links?

This site still doesn't support scans, especially anything previous to volume 28, and links to that kind of stuff should be sent by PM indeed.

Top Bottom