I was wondering if Caska enjoyed being raped my Griffith...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Venus™ said:
because watching every person she ever loved being hunted down like animals and torned to pieces is going to get her all wet and excited.

at least from a woman's point of view

Well, she did run like hell before being overpowered by the many apostles. So I'm sure she broke a sweat.

at least from a joker's point of view.  ;D

M

medievald00d

Jon Schaffer said:
Well, she did run like hell before being overpowered by the many apostles. So I'm sure she broke a sweat.

at least from a joker's point of view.  ;D
Thats seriously the funniest thing i've read all day long ;D

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DarkDragoon said:
How many times do I have to repeat that I said, "Unless the sex hurts so much that it completely drowns out every good feeling.." It's a fairly simple half of a sentence to comprehend. By repeating it in my last post, I covered the non lubrication part.. since, as you efficiently spelled out, no lubrication hurts.

You know, it's not even just about lubrification, you could use 10 gallons of lube and it still wouldn't feel good for a girl that's being raped, the same way it wouldn't feeling good for you to get it in that special place, though your body's no different from the one of any gay guy out there. There could be some kind of strictly physical arousal maybe, but it'd be very faint just the same, drowned into other emotions.

It's all about the mindset basically, the same way some people get turned on by being beaten or like rough/violent sex and others don't.

The problem with that scene during the Occultation is the way that Miura depicts it, very graphically with lots of emotions coming from Casca and none from Femto, and the usual blushing, fluids, etc.

As someone said previously, Casca was branded already, and considering what we know about the Brand, she probably learned what real pain was. I myself have made my mind a long time ago to take it as it was "the evil demon power" of Femto that made that event the way it is.

DarkDragoon

Kuro no mahoutsukai
Venus™ said:
because watching every person she ever loved being hunted down like animals and torned to pieces is going to get her all wet and excited.

at least from a woman's point of view

Even if your mind doesnt want it.. your body knows what going on and usually will perform.. even if it takes a little bit for it to happen. Of corse this isnt always the case.. but it is often the case. As was said before.. it can even go as far as the girl having and orgasm during rape. I personally dont think Caska was in any physical pain from the actual intercorse.. so Im assuming that she was lubricated during it.. even though she didnt actually want it.

Aazealh said:
There could be some kind of strictly physical arousal maybe, but it'd be very faint just the same, drowned into other emotions.

Thats basically what I was trying to get at in the first place. Even though her emotional state could've kept her from realizing the pleasure... there was most likely some physical pleasure there. Even if it was very slight.. it was there.

Venus

if only...
thanks boys... 8)

DarkDragoon... I can see what you are refering to... but you are still wrong. I know it might be deferent for boys, but for a woman, it's a complete 360. It wont make sense (at least to most men) PERIOD!. Now I am through with this, believe what you want.

DarkDragoon

Kuro no mahoutsukai
Okay well like I said Im just assuming that Caska was lubricated during the sex.. and therefore it wasnt causing her pain.. and with all the 500 jillion "good feeling" nerve endings in a vagina.. I dont think every single solitary one would stop working. So she was bound to feel at least some slight pleasure.. even if it was so small that she couldnt even notice.

I'm through too. The end.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
DarkDragoon said:
Okay well like I said Im just assuming that Caska was lubricated during the sex.. and therefore it wasnt causing her pain.. and with all the 500 jillion "good feeling" nerve endings in a vagina.. I dont think every single solitary one would stop working. So she was bound to feel at least some slight pleasure.. even if it was so small that she couldnt even notice.

I'm through too. The end.

Jesus fucking christ, after reading that, "the end" felt so soothing.

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
DarkDragoon said:
...and with all the 500 jillion "good feeling" nerve endings in a vagina...  she was bound to feel at least some slight pleasure...

Aheh..  ahehehee..  oh..  if only it was that easy.  

There are some pushbutton girls out there, though, and I hope someday you find one, cause an average one will really dissapoint you!  ;)  Please, please, for the sake of your future love life, believe a girl when she says that making sex feel good is usually hard work!  *grins*

But back to the subject, come on, Caska's bleeding from her naughty bits, she *looks* like she's in pain/shock, and it's not until near the end that her body perks up - go read the damn thing and see for yourself.  I'm gonna stick with the interpretation I posted earlier:  confused arousal, then just pain, then shock cancels the pain so her body responds but she's still in shock.  The medical condition of shock, I mean.

There is going to be some response, yes, but women simply are *not* that responsive, that you'd have to have one of your legs pulled off in order to 'drown out' how fantastic the sex feels.  It doesn't take much pain to make sex suck.

In summary, I don't think Caska conciously felt anything noticeably pleasurable- unless Femto was using spooky 'mmm, yeah' powers on her.

But we won't know for sure unless she tells us.

Okay, now I'm through too, sorry to drag the pain back up, DemonX! ;)

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Lithrael said:
Okay, now I'm through too, sorry to drag the pain back up, DemonX!  ;)

agony.jpg

That is how that post felt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom