I will share the PS2 demo & DC game for a limited amount of time.

SlimJ87D

Apollo
OK, it appears that many people want the demo, and some people might have not played the dreamcast game. I am willing to send any of them to anyone that has broadband. Just IM me at night from 9PM - 12AM pacific time and I'll send these babys over with a DVD loader if needed to play it as well.

Please note that I will send the dreamcast game only if you purchase it at a lter time, because it will be piracy... (Like anyone wont lie, but I dont mind either)

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Re:I will share teh DEMO & DC game for a limited of time.

heh, I was the lucky one to be the first to get it from you through aim.

meandean

there defenses are broken let the slaughter begin!

thanks man the demo is sweeeeet.

SlimJ87D

Apollo

Yeah, sometime im going to figure out all the combos and stuff and write a raq. I love Berserk, just as much as I love my family, friends, and the Metal Gear series. If Berserk did not exist then I would probably be wasting my time reading a book instead of the mangas =/

The_Fetus_Ninja

Lets go, bub!

SlimJ87D said:
If Berserk did not exist then I would probably be wasting my time reading a book instead of the mangas =/

LOL, god that's sad to hear. ;D

SlimJ87D

Apollo

Lol, "The Fetus!" I always say that and show a picture of the Demon child to scare my sister when she wants to use the PC, well I dosn't work anymore.

Re: I will share teh DEMO & DC game for a limited of time.

Hey I know Im a little late in asking here but can anyone send me that file please? Im a big berserk fan and the tracker for this demo seems to be done for :-X.

SlimJ87D

Apollo

Your welcome. PLease dont ask for the Demo if you know nothing about it. someone asked for it thinking it was a computer game, and then they started bitching at me after.

hello im very new to forum as u can tell i dont even have a fancy icon like the rest u guys but i tell u what im a huge berserk fan and i was wondering if u could please send me the demo as well?? my im is entrdedrgn and my email is the same but @aol.com thank you

SlimJ87D

Apollo

K, I'm not going to share the demo anymore. Since the trailers have been coming around, people not even from this board are trying to get it from me, and the worse part is they have no way of playing it. You need a FUCKIN MOD CHIP, or some way to boot up back-ups.

ya know slim,

i dont understand people who complain when somethin is free,

i appreciate the stuff you let people have,

and better yet, its advertising for Berserk!

what more could you want? ???

thanks slimj  ;D

- c  8)

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.

Poor slim, hes such a nice guy. He was pushed too the limit from all these FUCKING NEWBS!

Even though I never had any use for the demo because I have no idea how to put it in the ps2, I'll just say thanks, because I'll never forget that I was one of the first people you offered this to though aim because it was offered before any of your posts on burning the game came up.

Thanks ;D

E

ELEKTROFUNK

anybody knows any torrents orany other place where we can find it I have been looking for it but no luck yet :@

Demo help

I downloaded the demo and wanted to know if I should unzip all the .bin files or just one? I know the .cue file needs to be extracted. Can someone help me out real quick?

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Re: Demo help

How many bin files are there?
(the one I used was an iso)
If it has several and are cataloged like .part01, or something of the like then you must extract all.

Re: Demo help

Thanks dude. Just wanted to make sure before I did anything.

EDIT:
Turns out that it was a bad file. Go figure, I just realized it was a dead torrent. No wonder it kept crapping out on me. Would anyone be willing to send me the files for the demo?

E

ELEKTROFUNK

btw I just saw the Berserk Torrent in www.suprnova.org for those of you who Still don't have it go ahead and download it :D. I bought my game tho I dunno if that iso actually works.

Top Bottom