If I were to sell my Zodd II UPDATED ZODD II ON EBAY!

-rob- said:
Daaaaaaammmmnnnnnnn, why's it have to end 1 hour before the new Guts Statue comes out? Hahaha.....

If it wasnt for that and it ended a couple of days later I'd of probably gone the distance for this thing.

Uhh dude you won't have to pay for your Guts for several weeks.

Aaz is always a winner.

Sorry for not responding to your offer Handsome Rakshas. It was below what I wanted.

I'm just going to put him back in the closet for now. I don't need the money Zodd just takes up alot of space.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Maiku said:
Aaz is always a winner.

Sorry for not responding to your offer Handsome Rakshas.  It was below what I wanted. 

I'm just going to put him back in the closet for now.  I don't need the money Zodd just takes up alot of space.

Agreed, Aaz is a sweety :carcus:
Anyway, I didn't expect you to get back on my offer. Moments after posting my offer I was like WTF WAS I THINKING!? I really have to think before I make an offer. Before I make an offer I always think about bills and stuff I have to pay and that makes my bids pathetic! I am sorry for offending the almighty Zodd with such a futile bid because honestly you could get a lot more for that sweet statue. I can't believe the reserve was not met. So that should say to you "KEEP IT"! My Zodd is in there right now. And trust me, ZODD WILL NOT BE COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET FOR A LONG TIME! (LOL, can't believe I just said that!) So to sum up my rant, NO ONE EVER TAKE ANYTHING I SAY SERIOUSLY!

Top Bottom