Im Tired of everything

Kart

Resident /b/tard
I feel the same way, so I ignore it, I don't watch the news, I Don't pay attenntion to pop culture, I saw a few cartoons and a couple of things and then i turn the TV off.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Never got into fishing, dah well. I like driving though, thats always a good way to relieve stress and shit, as long as your not stuck in traffic, but yea, just driving around and shit. Anyways, im bored at work right now. Someone entertain me! ;D

You maintain nukes for the air force huh? Great job for a depressed person. But my job is better. I'm Sam Fisher, a highly trained secret operative of the NSA’s secret arm: Third Echelon. The world balance is in my hands, as cyber terrorism and international tensions are about to explode into WWIII. They turned my courageous and patriotic story into a popular video game. Perhaps you've heard of it?

man tubgirl is so last year

the trick is to get people on aim by saying theres a pic of them on cnn, but the link leads to tubgirl

that gets some surprising

M

medievald00d

NavalOfficerX7 said:
Whats on tubgirl? Military proxy server......... :'(

be happy. tubgirl is something you do not want to see. Its just a girl doing uh...some really nasty stuff...not nasty/erotic, just plain sick.

The strangest fetish i ever saw was caucasian, women's vehicles stuck in mudholes. It was so weird, they were not naked, just women in hot clothes reving their engines trying to get unstuck.
They had close ups on the womens feet revving the pedal over and over, hardcore stuff.

www.carstuckgirls.com

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Sparnage said:
The strangest fetish i ever saw was caucasian, women's vehicles stuck in mudholes. It was so weird, they were not naked, just women in hot clothes reving their engines trying to get unstuck.
They had close ups on the womens feet revving the pedal over and over, hardcore stuff.

www.carstuckgirls.com

HOT!

Top Bottom