Interesting find..

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
Hey guys.
I was just looking around the net and came across this interesting Morrowind Mod. Unfurtunetly I can't read the page, and it seems to of been abandoned in 2003, but it looked sort of interesting.

It could of definetly used some custom models etc instead of re-using Morrowind houses and such.. but I thought I would just share it with you guys :)

(note I wouldn't be suprised if you all have seen this already, but I did search and I didn't come across it on here =/)

thats pretty awesome :guts:
I used to play morrowind a lot, but now that oblivion is on its way, I kinda just left it behind. I wish they would of finished a berserk mod. that would awesome.
I just hope they make one for Oblivion :carcus:

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
Man you have no clue how much I long for oblivion.. mmmmmm RPG goodness at perfection in Videogame form :carcus:heck, you probably wont even need a berserk mod. You'll probably be able to customize your character to look like guts.
well, probably not, but it'd be awesome.. I really cant wait for oblivion. what is it, 2 more months?

I wonder what they were trying to achieve, as none of the screenshots ressemble in any way Berserk
I have never played Morrowind myself, so i have no idea if the game would be good for a Berserk adaptation, but it's an interesting idea nonetheless
Unfortunatly it's been left without updates for almost 3 years, this will never see the day of light

Top Bottom